Delay payment?

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
dallas.g

Delay payment?

Post by dallas.g » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:38 pm

I have run into a situation where my payment will come out on monday[most likely as it hasn't come out yet], I had to pay for a tow truck for my friend, this put my bank balance below $60, not enough to pay my internet+mobile bill.

Is there any chance of delaying payment until the 20th of august, as I will have been paid, and reimbursed by my friend by then to, If not I will be charged a $30 fee by my bank every time a payment fails due to insufficient funds.

I hope something can be done.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: Delay payment?

Post by angelos » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:46 pm

dallas.g wrote:I have run into a situation where my payment will come out on monday[most likely as it hasn't come out yet], I had to pay for a tow truck for my friend, this put my bank balance below $60, not enough to pay my internet+mobile bill.

Is there any chance of delaying payment until the 20th of august, as I will have been paid, and reimbursed by my friend by then to, If not I will be charged a $30 fee by my bank every time a payment fails due to insufficient funds.

I hope something can be done.
With the new billing system, although you see an invoice on the accounts area it does not mean the direct debit has occurred. Your direct debit will occur on the usual date so you have time to sort out your bank account.

The invoice shows the charge which will be debited from you on the billing date. :)