No response to Billing Enquiry

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au

No response to Billing Enquiry

Postby elphabarain on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:56 am

I sent a query to billing on 15th September about the latest bill I received and I still have NO response.

The ticket number I received is 8332916.

I have put a request for my service to be cancelled as of 27/09/14. You can see this in the Cancel Service section of My Exetel.
Yet you are still billing me for another month! WHY?
There should only be a $10.30 excess usage fee from last month.
Please explain why I'm going to be billed an extra month when my service is to be cancelled!! This is not right. I put the cancel request in a month ago giving the required 30 days notice and it's in my account as pending for the 27th.
I need this bill CORRECTED. I need to know that an extra month is not going to be debited from my account.

Waiting 9 days for a response is terrible customer service.
elphabarain

Re: No response to Billing Enquiry

Postby reallysuperman on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:39 am

elphabarain,

from my understanding is that a "summary" is sent on the 15 of the month so customers know what their bill is going to be on the end of the month billing cycle.

I can only assume it wont take into account that you are leaving before the end of the month.

I could be wrong but that is my understanding of the billing system now.
reallysuperman

Re: No response to Billing Enquiry

Postby Thushari on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 am

elphabarain wrote:I have put a request for my service to be cancelled as of 27/09/14. You can see this in the Cancel Service section of My Exetel.
Yet you are still billing me for another month! WHY?
There should only be a $10.30 excess usage fee from last month.
Please explain why I'm going to be billed an extra month when my service is to be cancelled!! This is not right. I put the cancel request in a month ago giving the required 30 days notice and it's in my account as pending for the 27th.
I need this bill CORRECTED. I need to know that an extra month is not going to be debited from my account.

I have replied to your email. There will be an credit invoice generated for the monthly charge before the amount get debited from your account automatically.
Thushari
Exetel Staff

Return to Invoicing & billing