Change mobile plan mid month

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
jazzyjames

Change mobile plan mid month

Post by jazzyjames » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:13 am

Hi,

This month I am about to massively exceed my mobile usage limits, which will possibly cost me hundreds of dollars. This was not foreseeable, my first child was unexpectedly born premature, he was not meant to be born until December, plus I also moved interstate this month, the combination of these two events occurring in the same month have meant a crazy amount of organising things by phone. And at this rate, I'm going to end up with a crazy bill from Exetel. The only sane thing I can think to do now to avoid such a high bill is sign up for a new plan with another provider, is this really my only option, or can Exetel upgrade my plan mid month for me?

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Change mobile plan mid month

Post by nicoler » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:25 am

Hi,

This month I am about to massively exceed my mobile usage limits, which will possibly cost me hundreds of dollars. This was not foreseeable, my first child was unexpectedly born premature, he was not meant to be born until December, plus I also moved interstate this month, the combination of these two events occurring in the same month have meant a crazy amount of organising things by phone. And at this rate, I'm going to end up with a crazy bill from Exetel. The only sane thing I can think to do now to avoid such a high bill is sign up for a new plan with another provider, is this really my only option, or can Exetel upgrade my plan mid month for me?
Hi,
Could you please PM your mobile number, in order to investigate this further.

Nicole