Cancelling My ADSL service

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
manwe

Cancelling My ADSL service

Post by manwe » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:12 am

So very confused.

I have a bundled exetel ADSL service. Anyway deciding on another NBN provider I got that setup and then had my number ported to them (which I'm now using) which went through last wednesday.

Since then I've been trying to cancel my ADSL service with no luck. Today I get this email from provisioning.

"We have checked with our wholesale provider regarding your service status and they have confirmed that this service is still active with us and no port out or churn out been requested with any other provider. Please check with your new provider about the order request you have made and if you do not require this service any longer, place a 30 days cancellation via member area."

Now clearly given I can send and receive calls using my number over my NBN fibre connection my phone service has been ported.

And where is the cancellation option in the members area?

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Cancelling My ADSL service

Post by KavindaS » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:03 pm

manwe wrote:So very confused.

I have a bundled exetel ADSL service. Anyway deciding on another NBN provider I got that setup and then had my number ported to them (which I'm now using) which went through last wednesday.

Since then I've been trying to cancel my ADSL service with no luck. Today I get this email from provisioning.

"We have checked with our wholesale provider regarding your service status and they have confirmed that this service is still active with us and no port out or churn out been requested with any other provider. Please check with your new provider about the order request you have made and if you do not require this service any longer, place a 30 days cancellation via member area."

Now clearly given I can send and receive calls using my number over my NBN fibre connection my phone service has been ported.

And where is the cancellation option in the members area?
I have received your PM via https://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.p ... 27#p318927 . I will check and update you.