Billing invoice

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au

Billing invoice

Postby lancey on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:36 pm

I changed from adsl to fttn (NBN) last month (21/12/16). I just received my invoice and on it, it has hosting charges of $30.00 what the hell is this hosting charges for? If it's for the telephone service I asked for (porting my telephone number over) well that has not happened so why are you charging me $30.00. I would like to know thank you.
lancey

Re: Billing invoice

Postby AzwanM on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:02 pm

lancey wrote:I changed from adsl to fttn (NBN) last month (21/12/16). I just received my invoice and on it, it has hosting charges of $30.00 what the hell is this hosting charges for? If it's for the telephone service I asked for (porting my telephone number over) well that has not happened so why are you charging me $30.00. I would like to know thank you.

Dear Lancey,

We will investigate this and get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Azwan M
Customer Accounts Representative
AzwanM
Exetel Staff

Postby lancey on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:58 am

Ok, received this email last week (17 January 2017). Checked my account invoices today (20 January 2017) to find that there is no change, still being charge for hosting. I have been with Exetel for over 10 years and not once have I ever been charged email/hosting fees/charges. Please fix this.

"Dear Paul,

This e-mail is in regards to the message you left with us.

Please note that the $30.00 exemail/hosting charge will not apply to your account.

You will see a credit adjustment on the invoice due date.

Please respond to this e-mail if further clarification/assistance is required.

Regards,

Azwan M

Exetel Pty Ltd"
lancey

Postby KavindaS on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:00 pm

lancey wrote:Ok, received this email last week (17 January 2017). Checked my account invoices today (20 January 2017) to find that there is no change, still being charge for hosting. I have been with Exetel for over 10 years and not once have I ever been charged email/hosting fees/charges. Please fix this.

"Dear Paul,

This e-mail is in regards to the message you left with us.

Please note that the $30.00 exemail/hosting charge will not apply to your account.

You will see a credit adjustment on the invoice due date.

Please respond to this e-mail if further clarification/assistance is required.

Regards,

Azwan M

Exetel Pty Ltd"

Please note that you have not being charged for this and it is only the invoice have generated with the $30.00 which is due on 28th January. However it is clearly explained in the email and I have checked again with the Billing team, where they have already processed the credit adjustment and it will appear to you on the due date (2017/01/28).
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby lancey on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Thankyou....
lancey

Return to Invoicing & billing