Migrating service

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
miroku

Migrating service

Post by miroku » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Hi team,

I was hoping someone can help explain what the process is here for my current situation:

I've subdivided my house, and have built a new residence in what was the backyard and intend to move in there ie. port the phone number, phone service and broadband service.
I was told by telstra that as a part of the process to get the physical telephone line installed, I had to become a telstra phone customer.
so now I think they've transferred my phone number (which was my exetel service number) to the new address and it's now with telstra.
I had a bundled service (phone and broadband) with exetel, and I'd like to transfer the service to the new address (even though it's the same phone number... It's all so confusing).
What steps do I need to take now to get my internet up and running?

Thanks in advance.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Migrating service

Post by KavindaS » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:41 pm

miroku wrote:Hi team,

I was hoping someone can help explain what the process is here for my current situation:

I've subdivided my house, and have built a new residence in what was the backyard and intend to move in there ie. port the phone number, phone service and broadband service.
I was told by telstra that as a part of the process to get the physical telephone line installed, I had to become a telstra phone customer.
so now I think they've transferred my phone number (which was my exetel service number) to the new address and it's now with telstra.
I had a bundled service (phone and broadband) with exetel, and I'd like to transfer the service to the new address (even though it's the same phone number... It's all so confusing).
What steps do I need to take now to get my internet up and running?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I need to pass the information to our sales department to check the availability on this. PM me the below details and I will escalate this.

Your previous Service number / customer id :
Previous Street address :
Contact Mobile number :