Page 1 of 1

Invoice Adjustments for ADSL2 to NBN Change

Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:26 pm
by squeakytown
Hi,

Can you please check on the status of the billing adjustment request for customer 338240/237998?

An email was sent to the sales representative on the 6th of May, and the proposed Exetel bill due at the end of this month was adjusted.
I emailed billing 10 days ago and have received no response or confirmation email that the requested has been processed or even acknowledged.

The email contents were:
----------------------
338240 Pro Rata Billing Adjustments for ADLS2/Voice

Hi,

Can you please ensure the prorate adjustments are applied to the June invoice prior to the billing date at the end of this month.

ADSL2 was replaced by the NBN service 31st of March and the voice service was missed by Exetel and only replaced by VoIP on the 5th of May.

Adjustments:
ADSL2 April and May total $40
Voice May 26/31 $16.77

Total reversal $56.77
--------------------
Thanks
Dave

Re: Invoice Adjustments for ADSL2 to NBN Change

Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 pm
by KavindaS
squeakytown wrote:Hi,

Can you please check on the status of the billing adjustment request for customer 338240/237998?

An email was sent to the sales representative on the 6th of May, and the proposed Exetel bill due at the end of this month was adjusted.
I emailed billing 10 days ago and have received no response or confirmation email that the requested has been processed or even acknowledged.
Hi Dave,

I have checked this with the billing department with reference to the email ticket 11584746. Refund has already been arranged and they have advised by sending an email to you on 24/05/2017. Bill due at the end of this month will be adjusted accordingly.

Re: Invoice Adjustments for ADSL2 to NBN Change

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 am
by squeakytown
Thanks - my apologies.

Email spam checker had started treating all Exetel emails as spam.

One email has me concerned.
Notification that the adsl2 contract for is to be cancelled on the 9th June.
While this is true it's the full email advising the account, customer web space and emails are all to be removed.

We have active services under that customer number, including free and paid hosting and a fibre service. Exetel created a separate customer account just for the new fibre service where all other services including nbn & VoIP are under a different customer. (I'm waiting for the $ reversals to be processed before requesting they are merged).

Can you please ensure no accounts, customers or services are deleted as part of the adsl2 removal as detailed in the Exetel letter?
I'm also assuming we will not be billed for cancelling service since it was transferred to Exetel nbn.
Letter segment below...
-----------------------

Hi SHELLHARBOUR SURF CLUB,

This email is confirmation of your cancellation request for service number xxxxxxxx and customer account ID xxxxxxx. We're sad to see you go.

As per the terms of your agreement with Exetel your account will continue to be charged for the minimum 30 day cancellation notice period from the date of your request for cancellation below:

The details of your cancellation request are as follows:
Cancellation request received by Exetel: 10-05-2017
Date your service will be cancelled: 09-06-2017
Last billing day of your monthly access charge: 09-06-2017
Note that excess usages charges may be billed after charges for your monthly access charges have ceased.

Re: Invoice Adjustments for ADSL2 to NBN Change

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:07 pm
by sankap
squeakytown wrote:Thanks - my apologies.

Email spam checker had started treating all Exetel emails as spam.

One email has me concerned.
Notification that the adsl2 contract for is to be cancelled on the 9th June.
While this is true it's the full email advising the account, customer web space and emails are all to be removed.

We have active services under that customer number, including free and paid hosting and a fibre service. Exetel created a separate customer account just for the new fibre service where all other services including nbn & VoIP are under a different customer. (I'm waiting for the $ reversals to be processed before requesting they are merged).

Can you please ensure no accounts, customers or services are deleted as part of the adsl2 removal as detailed in the Exetel letter?
I'm also assuming we will not be billed for cancelling service since it was transferred to Exetel nbn.

Hi Dave,

Your email and web space accounts have already been transferred to the new service so they will not be cancelled.
I will also follow up and will merge the accounts and will credit any excess charges for cancelling the old service.
I will email you from the same reference number that you have provided.

Thanks.

Re: Invoice Adjustments for ADSL2 to NBN Change

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:03 pm
by squeakytown
Thanks.

Please note, the customer number in the email from Exetel to be cancelled is for the new account created by Exetel for the NBN service (which they transferred some other of the services to - but not all).
This new customer number has the active services for fibre, email and the free web space.
The old account number has the active services for domain hosting, registration, website hosting and VoIP.
This is based on what the myexetel site shows me as services as of today under each respective login/customer account.

All these services are active and will continue to be active ongoing.

Dave

Re: Invoice Adjustments for ADSL2 to NBN Change

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:32 pm
by sankap
squeakytown wrote:Thanks.

Please note, the customer number in the email from Exetel to be cancelled is for the new account created by Exetel for the NBN service (which they transferred some other of the services to - but not all).
This new customer number has the active services for fibre, email and the free web space.
The old account number has the active services for domain hosting, registration, website hosting and VoIP.
This is based on what the myexetel site shows me as services as of today under each respective login/customer account.

All these services are active and will continue to be active ongoing.

Dave

Hi Dave,
Yes, these will continue to be active. I will confirm to you via email once the accounts have been merged and all the transfers have been completed,.
Thanks
Sanka