Unable to pay bill online now charged for 'dishonourded' pay

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
maggie

Unable to pay bill online now charged for 'dishonourded' pay

Post by maggie » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

I tried to pay via the 'Pay Anytime' tab in the member facility on Tuesday 27th June. When I got there I was unable to pay and there was a notice saying that this facility was closed until 28th to 5th of each month.
Therefore it is misnamed being 'Pay Anytme' for one thing. Please change this. It is confusing and feels deceptive. Secondly, why can't I pay any time? It was still with in the due date. Not sue until 28th June. How can I make any payment to Exetel online during these dates? Speaking to a fellow on the phone this morning when I paid over the phone he said there would have been some thing called 'Live Payment' but I see no such thing. Just direct debit payments set up. Feeling a bit miffed about all this.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Unable to pay bill online now charged for 'dishonourded'

Post by KavindaS » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 pm

maggie wrote:I tried to pay via the 'Pay Anytime' tab in the member facility on Tuesday 27th June. When I got there I was unable to pay and there was a notice saying that this facility was closed until 28th to 5th of each month.
Therefore it is misnamed being 'Pay Anytme' for one thing. Please change this. It is confusing and feels deceptive. Secondly, why can't I pay any time? It was still with in the due date. Not sue until 28th June. How can I make any payment to Exetel online during these dates? Speaking to a fellow on the phone this morning when I paid over the phone he said there would have been some thing called 'Live Payment' but I see no such thing. Just direct debit payments set up. Feeling a bit miffed about all this.
Let me have your service number or the customer id via a PM and I will check with the Billing department.

maggie

Post by maggie » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:46 am

PM Sent

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:51 pm

maggie wrote:PM Sent
Thanks. PM have received and I have already escalated with the Billing department to further check. We will update you accordingly.