Pioneer switching from ADSL2 to NBN

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au

Pioneer switching from ADSL2 to NBN

Postby DavidS on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi,

HFC NBN has just been enabled in my area and I'd like to switch to it but I have a few questions:

1) Will my Pioneer discount continue?
2) Will I be charged the connection fee?
3) If I were to contract to the 25Mb/s tier, would it be possible to change to the 100MB/s after a couple of months without penalties or charges?
4) Will my landline phonenumber be automatically ported to the VOIP service or do I have to do something special to make that happen?

Thanks and regards,
David.
DavidS

Re: Pioneer switching from ADSL2 to NBN

Postby James on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:40 pm

I can confirm point 1 will continue.
James
Exetel Staff

Postby natashaf on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:17 pm

DavidS wrote:Hi,

HFC NBN has just been enabled in my area and I'd like to switch to it but I have a few questions:

1) Will my Pioneer discount continue?
2) Will I be charged the connection fee?
3) If I were to contract to the 25Mb/s tier, would it be possible to change to the 100MB/s after a couple of months without penalties or charges?
4) Will my landline phonenumber be automatically ported to the VOIP service or do I have to do something special to make that happen?

Thanks and regards,
David.

Hi David,

1) Yes, the discount will continue.
2)The broadband activation fee will be waived off for 18 months or 12 months contract.
3) Yes, you can upgrade to a better speed. You can choose to re-contract on a 12 month contract with no penalties. However, you can also choose to move to an upgrade on the existing contract with a plan change fee of $19.99.
4)When the HFC order is placed you can request the phone number to be ported to VOIP. Once the HFC is connected the telephone porting will take approx 10-15 business days to complete.

If you wish to continue please PM me the service number/customer ID and I will arrange a sales representative to contact you.

Regards

Natasha
natashaf
Exetel Staff

Postby DavidS on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Thanks for the fast replies James and Natasha.

I'll be in touch soon when I work out what I actually want :-)
DavidS

Return to Invoicing & billing