Where can I pay extra for data in user facilities?

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
maggie

Where can I pay extra for data in user facilities?

Post by maggie » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm

When I get close to my data allowance where in the user facilities can I buy more data? I had an email explaining it to me but cannot find it and can't see how or where in the member facilities.

Also what is the cycle for billing? I can see my usage seems to start on the 13th or 14th of the month. When does the bill arrive for that months payment and how long until settlement of the bill. Just trying to set it up for automatic payments. Maths on Friday night too much for me.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Where can I pay extra for data in user facilities?

Post by KavindaS » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:04 pm

maggie wrote:When I get close to my data allowance where in the user facilities can I buy more data? I had an email explaining it to me but cannot find it and can't see how or where in the member facilities.
Yes you can purchase additional data on your account. It is simple and just follow the below steps.

Members---->Services & Usage -----> in front of the service number click Manage -----> Buy additional usage ---- Complete the details and submit.
maggie wrote: Also what is the cycle for billing? I can see my usage seems to start on the 13th or 14th of the month. When does the bill arrive for that months payment and how long until settlement of the bill. Just trying to set it up for automatic payments. Maths on Friday night too much for me.
Usage starts from the 14th of each month and ends that on 13th of the next month. Check in members ---> Account and view the invoices we have uploaded, where you get all the details with the payment due date.