Paying for no internet

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
mickbennett

Paying for no internet

Post by mickbennett » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:57 am

Hi guys.
Do i have to pay for my internet services that have been down since monday and are still down in ermigton? Ive sent an email to billing but all i got was an automated response.

judep
Exetel Staff

Re: Paying for no internet

Post by judep » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:22 pm

Hi Mick,

Could you please provide the automated ticket reference number which you received. This is stated in the subject line #

Thank you

mickbennett

Post by mickbennett » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Ticket was only started today, every other time i send an email i get redirected to the outage forums and its normally a day or two. This has been almost a week and it was "supposedly" meant to be fixed by midnight last night. Now they're pulling new cable starting tomorrow and im expected to wait another week?

I dont see the necessity of filing a ticket when its already on the messageboard and thats all the information i recieve from exetel "support". Being this long is a joke.

rasikak
Exetel Staff

Post by rasikak » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:33 pm

mickbennett wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Ticket was only started today, every other time i send an email i get redirected to the outage forums and its normally a day or two. This has been almost a week and it was "supposedly" meant to be fixed by midnight last night. Now they're pulling new cable starting tomorrow and im expected to wait another week?

I dont see the necessity of filing a ticket when its already on the messageboard and thats all the information i recieve from exetel "support". Being this long is a joke.
Thank you for reaching out and we have responded to your last email on the reported service issue and we will continue to provide update via the same email.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused on this.

mickbennett

Post by mickbennett » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:47 pm

Yeah still doesn't answer my question. Im not paying for something that you havnt been able to provide. Nor should i have too

IsuruB
Exetel Staff

Post by IsuruB » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Thanks for your response. We can provide credit as a goodwill gesture once the outage has been cleared.
Please provide us your confirmation via the email ticket when the service is online so that we can go ahead with the credit.

mickbennett

Post by mickbennett » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:48 pm

as per ticket #14793057 i have calculated that we have not had any internet for 22% of this billing month. i do hope to see this on the next bill. and please see to ticket #14772577 as well. im sick of recieving emails at 3am. unlike other people i do have to monitor my fatigue management

HimaJ
Exetel Staff

Post by HimaJ » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:29 pm

mickbennett wrote:as per ticket #14793057 i have calculated that we have not had any internet for 22% of this billing month. i do hope to see this on the next bill. and please see to ticket #14772577 as well. im sick of recieving emails at 3am. unlike other people i do have to monitor my fatigue management
Please note that when it comes to the matter related to the "service down period" we have sent you an email update via the ticket number - 14793057.

Furthermore the issue related to the "email update time shifting" - Exetel will update you soon since it should be checked with the necessary teams.

Exetel apologies for the inconvenience may have caused by this.