How to cancel my old ADSL service?

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
Mort

How to cancel my old ADSL service?

Post by Mort » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:37 pm

Greetings,

My NBN connection is fully established and rock-solid, so I'd like to cancel the old ADSL service I had kept active. I can't find a way to do it in the My Exetel site, and I'm not sure which queue I should log the call against to request it.

I also have a VoIP service attached to my account (not the ADSL voip) that I want to make sure doesn't get removed.

Which/who is the best contact point?

Thanks
Scott.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

Dushyanthan
Exetel Staff

Re: How to cancel my old ADSL service?

Post by Dushyanthan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:42 pm

We wish to inform you that, your query is being escalated to the relevant department and they will get in touch with you to do the needful.

Mort

Post by Mort » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:43 pm

thanks.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

taniya
Exetel Staff

Post by taniya » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:46 pm

Hi,

As per the conversation we had we have placed a cancellation for your ADSL and the Phone service while retaining the VoIP service.

Thank you.