Services split on multiple bills

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
Mort

Services split on multiple bills

Post by Mort » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:53 pm

Greetings,

I recently had an NBN service connected in addition to the existing ADSL service. This menat I was getting two invoices (which is fine)

However I have now disconnected the ADSL service, but the VoIP plan that was connected to it is still appearing on an invoice all by itself and is in a different billing cycle to my NBN service.

Can I please arrange for the VoIP invoicing to be linked to the same account/invoice as the NBN service?

Thanks
Scott.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Re: Services split on multiple bills

Post by KavindaS » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Mort wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:53 pm
Greetings,

I recently had an NBN service connected in addition to the existing ADSL service. This menat I was getting two invoices (which is fine)

However I have now disconnected the ADSL service, but the VoIP plan that was connected to it is still appearing on an invoice all by itself and is in a different billing cycle to my NBN service.

Can I please arrange for the VoIP invoicing to be linked to the same account/invoice as the NBN service?

Thanks
Scott.
Hi Scott,

Please send this request to our Billing department on billing@exetel.com.au using your nominated email address. When you have received the ticket reference number, you may provide it here and we will prioritize accordingly.