No Assistance with Account Issue

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
DoubleDelight

No Assistance with Account Issue

Post by DoubleDelight » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:07 am

My service was cancelled due to your inability to provide a service. From the time I enabled my service I received no internet. At the time of cancellation I advised that the service had never worked. I am being inundated with emails advising me of an outstanding debt and this being referred to debt collectors. I have responded to the emails and have had 0 response to any correspondence except these escalating system generated emails.

I am not prepared to have my credit rating affected due to your ineptitude. I need someone to correct this or I am referring the whole sorry business to the Telecommunications Ombudsman. I would also like all payments refunded.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: No Assistance with Account Issue

Post by KavindaS » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 pm

DoubleDelight wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:07 am
My service was cancelled due to your inability to provide a service. From the time I enabled my service I received no internet. At the time of cancellation I advised that the service had never worked. I am being inundated with emails advising me of an outstanding debt and this being referred to debt collectors. I have responded to the emails and have had 0 response to any correspondence except these escalating system generated emails.

I am not prepared to have my credit rating affected due to your ineptitude. I need someone to correct this or I am referring the whole sorry business to the Telecommunications Ombudsman. I would also like all payments refunded.
Please provide the ticket reference number you had received with the email sent and I will check this with the accounts receivable department.