Page 8 of 10

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:07 pm
by raymond
semaj wrote:Just looking through the contact section of the site and see that on http://www.exetel.com.au/a_sales_hosting.php there seems to be a small typo error in the email.

Current: resdientialsales@exetel.com.au

New: residentialsales@exetel.com.au

Cheers.

It has been fixed.

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:14 am
by Graham C
Not a broken link, but it would be great if the front page allowed you to login to U/F by pressing the Enter key after typing your password. Atm you need to either tab down to the Login button or use the mouse to press the login button.

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:09 am
by ForumAdmin
Bundy wrote:Not a broken link, but it would be great if the front page allowed you to login to U/F by pressing the Enter key after typing your password. Atm you need to either tab down to the Login button or use the mouse to press the login button.
Thank you for pointing that out - I've never noticed because I allow the system to store my password.

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:41 pm
by Shady
Sorry for this annoying error Bundy. I'm looking into fixing this by the end of today.

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:40 am
by Graham C
ForumAdmin wrote:
Bundy wrote:Not a broken link, but it would be great if the front page allowed you to login to U/F by pressing the Enter key after typing your password. Atm you need to either tab down to the Login button or use the mouse to press the login button.
Thank you for pointing that out - I've never noticed because I allow the system to store my password.
I don't allow password storing at work, but I do on my home PC's and I'm pretty sure I didn't get the option to save the passwords for U/F.

It may be my error, I'll try to remember to check over the weekend.
Shady wrote:Sorry for this annoying error Bundy. I'm looking into fixing this by the end of today.
Don't be. I have come to like the site and I think you are doing a good job.

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:17 am
by Graham C
Shady that thing with logging in doesn't seem to have changed for me?

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:26 am
by Shady
I'll double check that now.

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:51 am
by Shady
It should be fixed now :lol:

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:43 am
by Graham C
Yes it is! Thanks!

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:31 am
by dogwomble
Just thought I'd let you know about here.

If you follow any of the "Agent" links you'll get a 403 - Access Forbidden. Given you're trying to provide links to people who can help :)

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:31 am
by Shady
It's been fixed. Thank you.

sp

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:40 pm
by Unknown
Courier Delivery Freight
Title Charges Description
Modem Feight $20.00 Courier Delivery Per Purchaser

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/voip_ ... ink=link08

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 pm
by Shady
Thanks for that. It's been fixed.

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:23 pm
by Dazzled
Please get rid of the Flash!!!!! (Exetel home page)

1 Not everyone uses Flash, and I imagine most have it off for much of the time.

2 Even when Flash is enabled the site displays with errors.

3 Not all browsers are able to install flash plugins.

When the new site design was first considered the removal of flash from the example was something most agreed on. All that shows for me is a log in form on a white page.



Edit: For those whose browsers can actually see something, my view is of a white blank page with 2 unmarked input boxes and a login button - nothing else. Even the coded suggestion to install a flash player does not display. When I change machines and use a flash-enabled browser no text is shown. The source code also has several tag errors

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:16 pm
by ForumAdmin
Dazzled wrote:Please get rid of the Flash!!!!! (Exetel home page)

1 Not everyone uses Flash, and I imagine most have it off for much of the time.

2 Even when Flash is enabled the site displays with errors.

3 Not all browsers are able to install flash plugins.

When the new site design was first considered the removal of flash from the example was something most agreed on. All that shows for me is a log in form on a white page.



Edit: For those whose browsers can actually see something, my view is of a white blank page with 2 unmarked input boxes and a login button - nothing else. Even the coded suggestion to install a flash player does not display. When I change machines and use a flash-enabled browser no text is shown. The source code also has several tag errors
I see no problem in FF.

If there are IE problems they aren't showing on the test machines.

Please state the browser/version you're having difficulties with.