Disconnecting every 10 - 20 Minutes

Old, inactive threads
glinted

Post by glinted » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:58 pm

dogwomble wrote:So let me get things straight.

You come to a forum, and break the rules. You are reminded of the rules by ExeTel customers in this thread. And then you rudely abuse those customers using foul language, insults and "obsene abuse", while claiming you run some high traffic forums and know how rules work.
you have no idea what you are talking about, frirst i never broke any rules (well at least not on purpose) I had in fact had my website links in my sig for many many months and no one ever said anything until now and then i get all this abuse. I never have used any foul language so your quite wrong about that, the only fould thing around here is you in my opinion.
dogwomble wrote:
I'm sure we'll all happily say goodbye. This "blessing in disguise" is not for you, it's for ExeTel and ExeTel's customers - one fewer ungracious ignorant little child that we have to deal with. We'll be glad to see the back end of you and most of all your abusive and obnoxious rants and get back to what this forum is all about, helping legitimate users who have difficulties with their Internet connection instead of people who spoil it for these users because they have an attitude problem.
I would love to know how old you are because from the bs you are writing your the only child around here. Maybe you should bother to read the rules!!! Again the only thing that is obnoxious is you.
dogwomble wrote: Remind me never to visit any forums you run. Your blatant ignorance of how the world works would make these forums extremely nasty places to be around. I sure hope you aren't setting such a bad example for your kids, if you have any.
[Inappropriate content removed by Admin, Klaas]

glinted

Post by glinted » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:00 am

Legend wrote:
glinted wrote:Well after the obsene abuse I have got here from the exetel staff and the threatening pms from the MR Big ADMIN himself over trival crap about sig links I have now ordered a new Package from 3 to use their mobile internet service and I will now cancel my next month's order for my service with Exetel
From your very first posts here and at Whirlpool it was obvious that your connection was marginal and you were lucky to get a good connection at any time. You've been told this time and time again by various users, including me, and yet you ignored all advice and persisted with a poor connection, preferring to whinge instead, thinking THAT would magically fix your problem. I really hope a move to 3 fixes your problem.

I'd like to add that I do think it's hypocritical of you to claim that you have received "obsene (sic) abuse" from others because you're not too shy on the obscene abuse yourself, as a couple of whims from you in my archive at WP will confirm to anyone who wants proof.

Have a nice life.
YOU are just a joke, I have seen your fanboi posts, your the bieggest exetel fanboi around and nothing wuill ever change that, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. In fact I have just wasted over a minute of my time writing to a complete idiot

Legend

Post by Legend » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:26 am

glinted wrote:i never broke any rules (well at least not on purpose)
Whether or not you broke them on purpose is irrelevant. The fact is that you broke them and claiming you didn't break them is plainly wrong.
I never have used any foul language so your quite wrong about that,
So when you said:
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE THAN PICKING ON A CUSTOMER WHO IS TRYING TO GET HELP WITH THEIR CONNECTION THEN YOU ARE A COMPLETE #$$%%## HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET
there was no foul language or intent there? Guess what....

Your attitude to others is disgusting. You really need to grow up and learn to respect others.
glinted wrote:In fact I have just wasted over a minute of my time writing to a complete idiot
Wouldn't that make you a bigger one?

glinted

Post by glinted » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:55 am

Legend wrote:
glinted wrote:i never broke any rules (well at least not on purpose)
Whether or not you broke them on purpose is irrelevant. The fact is that you broke them and claiming you didn't break them is plainly wrong.
I never have used any foul language so your quite wrong about that,
So when you said:
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE THAN PICKING ON A CUSTOMER WHO IS TRYING TO GET HELP WITH THEIR CONNECTION THEN YOU ARE A COMPLETE #$$%%## HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET
there was no foul language or intent there? Guess what....

Your attitude to others is disgusting. You really need to grow up and learn to respect others.
glinted wrote:In fact I have just wasted over a minute of my time writing to a complete idiot
Wouldn't that make you a bigger one?
Kids should be in bed by now and my offer still stands like I requested a long time ago to meet you in person so we can have a face to face chat in real life like I requested months ago. I would just like to talk to you without you hiding behind your pc screen and see what sort of things you would say to my face. You have nothing better to do than cruise forums that are used by people on unwired and try to put them down and make personal attacts at them every chance you get, you must have a very sad and pathetic life.

glinted

Post by glinted » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:57 am

James wrote:
glinted wrote:Well after the obsene abuse I have got here from the exetel staff and the threatening pms from the MR Big ADMIN himself over trival crap about sig links I have now ordered a new Package from 3 to use their mobile internet service and I will now cancel my next month's order for my service with Exetel and i think this is a real blessing in disguse, no more receiving crap from disgruntled exetel staff and mods and I can now have a much better coverage with my new service plus I get the first 6 months at half price. I will be extremely glad to see the back end of this forum and most of all that damn modem.
Hi Glinted,

Whilst you wait for your modem, you may want to still send a trend analysis to residentialsupport so they can help you out, but if you want to ensure you are not charged for next month please cancel your service online in the user facilities area before November.

Good luck with your new provider, and try not to go over your download allowance, $100 per gigabyte is pretty steep; long link replaced
Too bad the rest of your staff including the forum admin isn't as professional as you are as I'm sure exetel would be a much more successful company. thanks for offering to help but im past that now, i will switch to 3 in the morning when it is setup

dogwomble

Post by dogwomble » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:29 am

glinted wrote: you have no idea what you are talking about, frirst i never broke any rules (well at least not on purpose) I had in fact had my website links in my sig for many many months and no one ever said anything until now and then i get all this abuse. I never have used any foul language so your quite wrong about that, the only fould thing around here is you in my opinion.
I actually do. I'm using what's known as reading skills. Based on what I read in this thread, you may have broken the rules accidentally, but you broke the rules. You were then reminded by a customer what the rules were. You then reply to this in all caps, using offensive language and swear words.
glinted wrote:I would love to know how old you are because from the bs you are writing your the only child around here. Maybe you should bother to read the rules!!! Again the only thing that is obnoxious is you.
My age is irrelevant to this discussion. The discussion is about a simple concept - you broke the rules, whether intentionally or not, you were reminded (quite politely I might add from what I've seen here) of what the rules were, and you resorted to name calling and abuse. I fail to see how my age is anything to do with that.
glinted wrote:All I can say is you are the typical fanboi I would expect to see on this forum beside lengiond,....
Personally, I think this comment is somewhat offensive. Posting these sorts of sexually charged comments is not, and never will be, appropriate in a public forum where minors could view them. Making these sorts of remarks in the possible presence of children is something I'm sure a lot of people take seriously.

Furthermore, I'm not necessarily a 'fanboi'. I'm someone that, like a lot of people here who are responding to you, is using a bit of commonsense and reason when looking at the situation. Just because it's not the answer you want to hear doesn't make it the wrong answer. As you've been shown, you've made many inappropriate comments that have done nothing but embarrass yourself. As you've been shown, you broke the rules and were quite politely reminded of what the rules were - because ExeTel own and run these forums, they are at liberty to define what those rules are. It is (technically) their 'private property' after all, if you want to get really technical. As it seems, you show a blatant disregard for accepting the consequences of your actions and seem to resort to name calling and abuse. If you post with anything but an apology to me, it will do nothing but prove that point in the eyes of everyone. Also, as it seems, you've been shown that your connection was not ideal, and that you chose to ignore that and let the problems continue rather than troubleshoot and resolve your connection issues.

The quicker you are banned from all ExeTel services the better.

CLoSeR

Post by CLoSeR » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:34 am

To clear things up..

Glinted had 4 websites linked in his signature, these were very dodgy with nothing more than hosted domain names with many links to other spam type advertisement websites. By no means were they any kind of commercial business. I can only assume he makes money from redirects, clicks, or popups.

Firstly, Exetel's forum rules forbid advertising which means that he must comply. Second, the websites would cause more trouble that good for any customer who clicked on them.

I asked glinted to remove the links, thats all. If the links were removed immediately, then I would have not proceeded further. No questions asked, even though the websites being advertised we quite suspect.

I have since seen his followup posts, and the language used. As a result he is now banned. We will not tolerate this kind of behaviour on the Exetel Forum.

Regards,

CLoSeR
Need to log a fault ticket? Go here: https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au/

dogwomble

Post by dogwomble » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:40 am

Thanks Closer :)

I knew that was coming, it was only a matter of when.