Wireless Hotspots

Old, inactive threads
MarcusAureliusMaxima
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:59 am

Post by MarcusAureliusMaxima » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Who cares about a wireless gateway in a motel - start a new thread for this if you want to discuss.

Keep things on track please.

Spanner_Man

Post by Spanner_Man » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:41 pm

MarcusAureliusMaxima wrote:Who cares about a wireless gateway in a motel - start a new thread for this if you want to discuss.

Keep things on track please.
If you looked at my post it was a Quote from a previous posting in this topic by NetworkAdmin, so it was on topic.

stealth
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Wireless Hotspots

Post by stealth » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:23 am

Exetel should do something like this.

http://www.iinet.net.au/products/busine ... index.html

vk3xem
Posts: 910
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: HEALESVILLE
Contact:

Re: Wireless Hotspots

Post by vk3xem » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 pm

stealth wrote:Exetel should do something like this.

http://www.iinet.net.au/products/busine ... index.html
I like this idea, imagine setting up a community of Exetel Wireless Access points that can be used by all Exetel customers.
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM

James
Exetel Staff
Posts: 2022
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: Wireless Hotspots

Post by James » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:14 pm

vk3xem wrote:
stealth wrote:Exetel should do something like this.

http://www.iinet.net.au/products/busine ... index.html
I like this idea, imagine setting up a community of Exetel Wireless Access points that can be used by all Exetel customers.
It seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Post Reply