SMS Via Your ADSL Connection

Old, inactive threads
raymond
Exetel Staff

Re: VMN - Configure e-mail address for inbound SMS notificat

Post by raymond » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:51 pm

bigbenhur wrote:I have a Virtual Mobile Number (VMN) from Exetel and it's great.

One enhancement I would like is to be able to modify the e-mail address that e-mail notifications are sent to whenever a new SMS is received at the VMN. Currently I receive the e-mail notifications at 2 e-mail addresses that Exetel set up when I applied for the VMN - but I have no way of changing these myself. Should be possible to add a maintenance facility for this in the Exetel Member User Facilities I think?
You should be able to update your email tomororw.

raymond
Exetel Staff

Post by raymond » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:55 pm

brazil wrote:Hi,

The SMS from web is a great service, i like it
I'd really like to be able to delete sent SMS from the user facilities box. I don't mind having the date, time, no. of characters sent etc and the charge there to leave a record, but any chance of deleting the text please?

many thanks
We will implement the delete function from SMS report.

ExetelVoice
Exetel Staff

Post by ExetelVoice » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:24 pm

How about being able to upgrade the client software without losing all your contacts?

There is an Export and Import function within the address book of eXeSMS. You should get in the habit of exporting your address contact list regularly (suggest each time you update), so you can import it into future releases. However, we will look at this.

William M

Post by William M » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:54 am

Hi,

Just updating that you are now able to delete messages from your Web SMS inbox.

Thanks Will

ExetelVoice
Exetel Staff

Post by ExetelVoice » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:27 pm

How about being able to upgrade the client software without losing all your contacts?
Please go here:
http://exesms.montarotech.net/wiki/Upgr ... ersion_1_5