re: new plans from dec 1

Old, inactive threads
scheps

re: new plans from dec 1

Post by scheps » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:15 pm

was wondering what happens to the current plans? e.g. OPT B?

thanx

CLoSeR

Re: re: new plans from dec 1

Post by CLoSeR » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:29 pm

scheps wrote:was wondering what happens to the current plans? e.g. OPT B?

thanx
Nothing, the changes were for the PTL or Powertel Supplied Plans.
Need to log a fault ticket? Go here: https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au/

scheps

Post by scheps » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:42 pm

oh right ok.. so how come i cant see the OPT plans anymore? or they are no longer offered? but the current customers stay on their current plans without change?

Thanx :)

CLoSeR

Post by CLoSeR » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:09 am

scheps wrote:oh right ok.. so how come i cant see the OPT plans anymore? or they are no longer offered? but the current customers stay on their current plans without change?

Thanx :)
Unless you specifically receive an email from Exetel stating that your plan is to be removed and you must change then this doesnt affect you.

sh0nky

Post by sh0nky » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:31 pm

I see other ISPs are offering Naked ADSL with the option for customers to keep their current landline number to use with their VOIP service. Do Exetel intend on offering this service sometime in the near future?.Im sure if they do,new applications for this service would double..
Hard work never killed anyone ..but im not taking any chances :)

CLoSeR

Post by CLoSeR » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:18 pm

sh0nky wrote:I see other ISPs are offering Naked ADSL with the option for customers to keep their current landline number to use with their VOIP service. Do Exetel intend on offering this service sometime in the near future?.Im sure if they do,new applications for this service would double..
At this stage its not possible to port your landline number to Exetel VOIP.

ufohunter

Post by ufohunter » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:58 am

CLoSeR wrote:

thanx
Hi Closer, I'm on an OPTUS supplied plan (RX 2T), not Powertel but have been sent the email. Does it still apply?

I've been reading the forums but still don't quite understand why the email refers to OPT C ... G but I can't find those plans on the extel site. The site lists IncPhoneA...E and they don't look like the same thing.

If I'm non RX 2T now, how can I move to OPT C rather than OPT D (if OPT D is really the plan I'd be transfered to)?

Thanks

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:07 pm

ufohunter wrote:
CLoSeR wrote:

thanx
Hi Closer, I'm on an OPTUS supplied plan (RX 2T), not Powertel but have been sent the email. Does it still apply?

I've been reading the forums but still don't quite understand why the email refers to OPT C ... G but I can't find those plans on the extel site. The site lists IncPhoneA...E and they don't look like the same thing.

If I'm non RX 2T now, how can I move to OPT C rather than OPT D (if OPT D is really the plan I'd be transfered to)?

Thanks
You will be moved to the OPT C on the first of January automatically.

ufohunter

Post by ufohunter » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:12 pm

James wrote:
ufohunter wrote:
CLoSeR wrote: Nothing, the changes were for the PTL or Powertel Supplied Plans.

Thanks
Thanks for the reply James but the email said that RX 2T would automatically move to OPT D. Is this correct? Is so, is there someway to transfer to OPT C instead?

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:18 pm

ufohunter wrote:
James wrote:
ufohunter wrote: Hi Closer, I'm on an OPTUS supplied plan (RX 2T), not Powertel but have been sent the email. Does it still apply?

Thanks
Thanks for the reply James but the email said that RX 2T would automatically move to OPT D. Is this correct? Is so, is there someway to transfer to OPT C instead?
Whoops, you will be moved to plan stated in the email on the 1st of January; if you want to change to another plan in teh email you should email provisioning@exetel.com.au