Still being invoiced by previous provider?

Old, inactive threads
pjb42

Still being invoiced by previous provider?

Post by pjb42 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:23 pm

Hello :)

We just received an invoice from Primus for the past month for the ADSL Internet service we had with them before churning to Exetel ADSL2+ OPT E plan. We of course phoned and asked for an explanation. We were told that they only recieved an order to switch the phone service, and NOT the internet service! I find this hard to believe, since Primus essentially wholesale from Telstra and Exetel wholesale from Optus (at least, for our current ADSL2/Phone plan)! I can't see how our Phone svc can be with Exetel/Optus, and Internet with Primus/telstra. We have paid Exetel for this month from the 5th Nov. for the full OPT E svc plan.

Now they want us to email them (Primus) any notification/confirmation from Exetel that the Internet and Phone svc were being changed from Primus!

Anyone from Exetel have any info about this? Before we go strangle someone at Primus and/or Telstra? :D (And they are still charging us rental for a phone that was returned to them a year ago! Not your problem of course. Just saying...) :)

And the big Telco's say 'We are worth spending a LOT more money for our service, because we have great customer service". What a load of BS!

And we are still being regularly harrased by Telstra about the phone service! They call a couple times a week trying to get us to change back. It's getting very annoying.
/rant

Thanks all! LOL

BTW: We are very happy with the new service! Appart from the initial phone problem and this billing annoyance from Primus, it has been clear sailing! Thanks Exetel! :D

I wasn't sure where to post this, as it's not really a sevice issue. Hope this is OK. :)

richardk

Post by richardk » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:16 pm

Hello,

I would suggest that you contact provisioning@exetel.com.au
We may be able to provide some sort of documentation for you to provide to your provider letting them know that the telephone and DSL is now connected with EXETEL.

Thank You

pjb42

Post by pjb42 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:44 pm

Thanks Richard. Will do. :)

Cheers!