New ADSL1 Plans/Naked ADSL2 Plans

Old, inactive threads
Post Reply
Legend
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:40 am

Post by Legend » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:38 am

Col wrote:thanks on behalf of all Exetel customers for the download allowance upgrades
Not all customers. I didn't get an increase. :(

AT
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:16 pm
Location: Wagga Wagga

Post by AT » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:51 am

Well, i changed my plan this morning, thanks for giving them a bit of a shakeup and letting customers have a say about what they would like.

Mr Creosote
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:07 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Mr Creosote » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:02 am

ForumAdmin wrote:
We'll make speed changes $11.00 up to the end of the month of April.
My plan change page shows all plan changes to be $11, not just those needing a speed change. Is this correct?

raymond
Exetel Staff
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:46 pm

Post by raymond » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:20 am

Only speed change will be charge for 11.00.

If it is same speed, there is no fee.

Plan change function in your member's facilities will tell you the fee.

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:55 am

As far as our review can determine the current naked ADSL2 plans are by far the best value on the market.

TPG offers a $70.00 plan that has large off peak downloads but the off peak period is very limited and the plan requires the customer to have a phone line with someone else.

Perhaps I'm in error on these assumptions and I'm happy to be corrected.

flak
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 7:17 am

Post by flak » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:10 pm

ForumAdmin wrote:TPG offers a $70.00 plan that has large off peak downloads but the off peak period is very limited and the plan requires the customer to have a phone line with someone else.

Perhaps I'm in error on these assumptions and I'm happy to be corrected.
I rang TPG just before Exetel announced existing customers could move to Naked. They didn't offer Naked plans at the time.

From memory the peak/offpeak split is 40G/110G, and off-peak is 6 hours.

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:30 pm

flak wrote:
ForumAdmin wrote:TPG offers a $70.00 plan that has large off peak downloads but the off peak period is very limited and the plan requires the customer to have a phone line with someone else.

Perhaps I'm in error on these assumptions and I'm happy to be corrected.
I rang TPG just before Exetel announced existing customers could move to Naked. They didn't offer Naked plans at the time.

From memory the peak/offpeak split is 40G/110G, and off-peak is 6 hours.
Thank you - that's my understanding.

MikeTurner
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by MikeTurner » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:38 pm

It says Naked ADSL2 plans in the title, but I dont think they have had their limits changed. Is this correct? I am still on the same limits as when I signed up a few months ago.

Mike

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:39 pm

We've given some thought to the requests for "shaped" plans.

I've started a new thread for that topic:

http://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.ph ... 219#205219

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:34 am

MikeTurner wrote:It says Naked ADSL2 plans in the title, but I dont think they have had their limits changed. Is this correct? I am still on the same limits as when I signed up a few months ago.

Mike
We haven't made any changes as yet.

I'm not sure that the input provided so far has 'sparked' any great inspirations to change plans that are already very, very competitive.

However naked ADSL2 is still under consideration.

soaper
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:19 pm

Post by soaper » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:37 am

ohhhhhhh
i am looking for 2 more GB on the basic naked plan.... or some deal if less off peak is used (even if i dont use it !!)


the latter might be the more affordable to exetel perhaps

that is me

:D

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:28 am

soaper wrote:ohhhhhhh
i am looking for 2 more GB on the basic naked plan.... or some deal if less off peak is used (even if i dont use it !!)


the latter might be the more affordable to exetel perhaps

that is me

:D
A new Z plan will have 2 gb for $45.00.

You should remember that the Naked plans include 100 national and local calls free, a DID and 20 free SMS.

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:40 am

Changes to Naked ADSL2 plans will be on the User Facilities by COB today:

NonPhone C - increase peak allowance from 24 gb to 30 gb

NonPhone D - increase the peak allowance from 36 gb to 42 gb

NonPhone E - increase the peak allowance from 48 gb to 54 gb

Add a new low end plan:

NonPhoneZ - 2 gb peak/48 gb off peak for $45.00 per month

All other conditions/inclusions remain the same.

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:16 pm

ForumAdmin wrote:Changes to Naked ADSL2 plans will be on the User Facilities by COB today:

NonPhone C - increase peak allowance from 24 gb to 30 gb

NonPhone D - increase the peak allowance from 36 gb to 42 gb

NonPhone E - increase the peak allowance from 48 gb to 54 gb

Add a new low end plan:

NonPhoneZ - 2 gb peak/48 gb off peak for $45.00 per month

All other conditions/inclusions remain the same.
Changes apply from 1st April 2008.

soaper
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:19 pm

Post by soaper » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:29 pm

ForumAdmin wrote:
soaper wrote:ohhhhhhh
i am looking for 2 more GB on the basic naked plan.... or some deal if less off peak is used (even if i dont use it !!)


the latter might be the more affordable to exetel perhaps

that is me

:D
A new Z plan will have 2 gb for $45.00.

You should remember that the Naked plans include 100 national and local calls free, a DID and 20 free SMS.

ohhhhhhhhhhh
noooooooooooo


2 MORE GB not 2 ONLY GB
ie 10 GB on the non phone A

:D :D

Post Reply