Optus Retail/Wholesale ADSL2 to EXETEL BUNDLED/NAKED ADSL2

Old, inactive threads
paulp
Exetel Staff

Optus Retail/Wholesale ADSL2 to EXETEL BUNDLED/NAKED ADSL2

Post by paulp » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Hello,

As per the FAQs, for those wishing to migrate to Exetel bundled or naked ADSL2 and are on the same infrastructure we use, please note that we can churn your service to us as the details list below;

Q1. What happens if I’m not currently with Telstra for line rental, but have my service on the same infrastructure you provide for the bundled service?

In these special cases, we can process these as ‘churn’ requests. This generally takes approximately 2-3 business days to complete. You should remain connected to your current ADSL/ADSL2 service (if you indeed have a service on the same infrastructure) until the churn is complete.

Q2. What happens if I’m not currently with Telstra for line rental, but have my service on the same infrastructure you provide for the naked ADSL2 service?

In these special cases, we can process these as ‘churn’ requests. This generally takes approximately 2-3 business days to complete. You should remain connected to your current ADSL/ADSL2 service (if you indeed have a service on the same infrastructure) until the churn is complete. Please note once we have confirmed completion, you MUST then call your previous line rental provider and request to cancel the telephony portion only with them.