We still cannot fix the Samsung phone issue. The audio is working. We are trying to change the codex and install Sybian Signed Certificate to fix this issue.oblong wrote:For me, for Samsung i560, the same comments apply that I wrote for the previous version:raymond wrote:Notes on 2009-02-13:
1) After uninstalling and reinstalling and re-entering user/pass, it registered first time.
2) Outgoing call connected, but no audio either way.
3) Incoming call rang (with audio). However, still no audio for the voice.
4) The Options|About still says V1.0. Suggest changing that to avoid great confusion about what versions people are using. Also suggest a different file name for the ZIP file, to include the version number.
5) When starting the app. a second and subsequent time, there is no indication if it has registered (Perhaps an Options|Status menu item?). Entering a number and pressing "Call" says "Not Registered". If I do Options|Settings (I see username and pw are there)|Done, then it says it is registered.
Red and green call/hang up buttons work. But pressing the hangup button also hides the application.
I have all the copy of the code. We change the code all the time. It will confuse our customer, if I keep too many copies. The one I publish on our website is always the latest one.
We have just fixed the point 5).