International VoIP Packs

Old, inactive threads
ExetelVoice
Exetel Staff

International VoIP Packs

Post by ExetelVoice » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Exetel will be including the ability to order an International VoIP pack on 1/5/2009.
For the cost of just $5.00 you can order a specific destination country "pack" which you may call a lot and get allocated minutes for that destination.
We will also have country "combo" packs. These packs will obviously have a better call value than if you called that specific country using the normal charge rate.
Please see this page for more details:
http://www.exetel.com.au/voip_planA.php

If you have any queries or suggestions until implementation, please email voice@exetel.com.au

peterh_oz

Re: International VoIP Packs

Post by peterh_oz » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:20 pm

If you buy a combo pack, but don't use $5 worth of minutes (at the standard rate), will you be charged for what u used? In other words are they like a mobile phone cap, or do you pay $5 regardless?

ExetelVoice
Exetel Staff

Post by ExetelVoice » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 am

If you buy a combo pack, but don't use $5 worth of minutes (at the standard rate), will you be charged for what u used? In other words are they like a mobile phone cap, or do you pay $5 regardless?
The $5 will be charged. The idea is that for heavy callers to particular destinations, buying the pack will be cheaper.
You will get more minutes for your $5 than on the standard rate.

armsvn

Post by armsvn » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi I purchased the International voip pack, but when I made a call to country including in the pack, it wasnt counted toward the voip pack that I ordered instead it was charged as normal voip call. could anyone solve it out for me. thanks