New VoIP Service Plans

Old, inactive threads
born

Re: New VoIP Service Plans

Post by born » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:13 pm

roby wrote:this one way of slowly making more money and costing us more if we have to change
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a significant increase in quota and half price excess usage charges seems like a fairly good compromise for the free calls you sacrifice by changing plans. It's not as though they've cut out the added value features and left the prices/quotas the same. Sure, the off-peak hours have been cut, but so have the line activation fees; surely new users will appreciate this.

If you think about it, it appears that these plan changes are more of a reallocation of resources than an attempt to suck more and more money from their customers. The reasons for doing so may be to increase their profit margins, but it's not as though they're ripping you off. I think you'll find that for many customers these changes represent a saving.

brianv

Post by brianv » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:44 pm

roby wrote:please don't get me wrong exetel is still better than other isp I am just not completely happy.
I second that. :x I am on the old A plan, so its over to VOIP 0 for me.

Brian..

Craynee

Post by Craynee » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:44 am

Good morning,
I have just cancelled my DIDless plan in order to comply with your request to change from my old “VoIP R” account to either a “Post VoIP 0” or a “Post VoIP 15” plan, however in my member facility their is not an option to apply for the “Post VoIP 15”. The application only allows for “Post VoIP 0” services.