Whrlpool Moron Of The Week - 13

Old, inactive threads
ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff

Whrlpool Moron Of The Week - 13

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-re ... ?t=1325603

I think this takes the biscuit for childish stupidity and allowed the usual poisonous trolls to make their usual poisonous, and completely erroneous, statements.

What a complete d***head

Why do such childish people ever attempt to use the internet when clearly their shoe size is a clear leader over their IQ

"I changed to exetel about a month ago after being in contract with Optus for two years.

Exetel took a bit of getting used to after being accustomed to being able to pick up the phone and get support whenever there was a problem. I soon found with Exetel that phone support is time consuming (often long queues). Live support has been 'ok' – a bit hit and miss. Support tickets have been very time consuming.

I put this down to Exetel being a budget service and have put aside the fact that the support is so hit-and-miss because they are a cheap ISP.

This week I have had an interesting experience that I wanted to share with other users – particularly anyone considering Exetel.

We are using their voip service and for the last couple of week everyone who calls us complains of line echo (they can hear themselves talking with a short delay). Its quite off-putting when you're trying to talk.

I got onto exetel live support on Monday morning and they advised me to email voip.exetel.com.au to get assistance, which I did, Monday 16 November, 11am.

I had not received a response by Wednesday 18, so sent them another email, 1.37pm stating that I hadnt heard anything but would like a response. I also changed the email address (residentialsupport@exetel.com.au) in case there was some issue with the original address I had sent to.

Still no response by Thursday 19th, so I sent another email, explaining that it was the third email I had sent and I would like a response.

Its now Friday, 3.45PM and still nothing from Exetel.

I could understand if they took a day or two to get back to an email support query, but ignoring support requests for a week?! Not good enough.

A word to the wise – Exetel really is the no-support ISP. I NEVER experienced anything like this with Optus.

I dont want 'perfect' service, but is expecting a response to a service request within a week too much to ask?

Apparently so."

THEN

FLAK. Thanks for your reply. I checked my gmail spam filter and somehow it had marked ALL the support emails from Exetel as Spam.

Apparently they had been emailling me – and had responded to each of my support requests – and I had not seen them.

My Bad.

Thanks for picking this up

I will pursue their support suggestions and hopefully this will resolve the issue.

ryanb

Re: Whrlpool Moron Of The Week - 13

Post by ryanb » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 pm

This definitely "takes the biscuit" in comparison to other "morons" because this guy makes such strong and blatant claims about Exetel being a "no-support isp", then just a few posts later he recognises his own negligence and destroys the integrity of anything he has said previously.

alinos

Post by alinos » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 pm

ahh it shows class he was at least able to fess up to his mistake alot of people would just ignore the thread

SMA

Post by SMA » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:46 pm

this guy is about as thick as the women who had her manager log a support call on monday complaining that her computer wasnt working so I went over and I saw her frantically bashing the keyboard and moving the mouse trying to figure out why it wasnt working. One quick look under the desk and a push of the power button had her going again.

She asked me this morning what was wrong with it... I didnt have the heart to tell her

scottb721

Post by scottb721 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:54 am

+1 for owning up to his gaff.

Old Flame

Post by Old Flame » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:37 pm

scottb721 wrote:+1 for owning up to his gaff.
Yes but did he apologise for being a dumbarse?

xywolap

Post by xywolap » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:02 am

They never do say sorry nor do they request WP to remove the slanderous post from the forum either.

As said earlier... shoe size exceeds iq...!!!

Dont forget these people vote and they also drive motor vehicles too!!!... Scary huh?

dbr

Post by dbr » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:17 am

xywolap wrote:Dont forget these people vote and they also drive motor vehicles too!!!... Scary huh?
Worse ... they breed!
http://www.saferoz.com.au
First Aid * Fire * Safety

scottb721

Post by scottb721 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:28 pm

dbr wrote:Worse ... they breed!
Probably treat their kids better than druggies do though.

Louie44

Post by Louie44 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 am

xywolap wrote:They never do say sorry nor do they request WP to remove the slanderous post from the forum either.

As said earlier... shoe size exceeds iq...!!!

Dont forget these people vote and they also drive motor vehicles too!!!... Scary huh?
The tread is deleted