Unlimited ADSL2 Plans - Update

Old, inactive threads
Cerberus

Re: Unlimited ADSL2 Plans - Update

Post by Cerberus » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:31 am

I've just noticed this weird thing in my options to change service:

"Z/ULINCTEL++ $10.00 $95.00 mbytes Unlimited = No Limit $0.50 "

You'll notice that in the column where it should say Peak unlimited it now just says "mbytes". Is this jut a glitch or has someone changed the details of the new plans?

Cheers
Cerberus

Edit: I could swear it said unlimited in both columns a couple of days ago
Last edited by Cerberus on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenous

Post by Ravenous » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 am

++ Plans are by "invitation only". If the "apply" link does not work for you then the plan is not available to you.
++ A new 12 month contract applies to this plan
++ If you have not completed your initial contract period then a $100.00 early termination fee will be applied

Sgtspike

Post by Sgtspike » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Cerberus wrote:I've just noticed this weird thing in my options to change service:

"Z/ULINCTEL++ $10.00 $95.00 mbytes Unlimited = No Limit $0.50 "

You'll notice that in the column where it should say Peak unlimited it now just says "mbytes". Is this jut a glitch or has someone changed the details of the new plans?

Cheers
Cerberus

Edit: I could swear it said unlimited in both columns a couple of days ago
Call up exetel tech support, I had a problem with mine they fixed it within 24 hours.

tomo0

Post by tomo0 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:34 am

According to the qualification criteria in the OP, I should be eligible for the Naked Unlimited plan, however, it isn't show up in my "change ADSL services" panel. Has this plan been released and i've simply missed out, or, is it all still in the works and could show up any day now? I'm extremely interested in an unlimited plan as I manage the ADSL for my share house and not having to worry about excess usage fees would be absolutely awesome.

Off topic - I'm exceedingly happy with Exetel as my ADSL provider, you simply can not be beaten on value for money OR transparency of operations. Two traits important to me when choosing an ADSL company.

-TR

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:45 am

tomo0 wrote:According to the qualification criteria in the OP, I should be eligible for the Naked Unlimited plan, however, it isn't show up in my "change ADSL services" panel. Has this plan been released and i've simply missed out, or, is it all still in the works and could show up any day now? I'm extremely interested in an unlimited plan as I manage the ADSL for my share house and not having to worry about excess usage fees would be absolutely awesome.

-TR
It means that you do not yet met the automated criteria for the offer.

Wait until next month.

Herbus

Post by Herbus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

Hi folks. I'm trying to understand what the eligibility criteria is for the fully-unlimited plans. I am out of contract and if I'm very near being eligible for the new plan then I'll hang in there, otherwise I am considering a next-best-thing by going to the Z/23NOTEL plan (unlimited off-peak)...

I see reference to "qualification criteria in the OP" but I am not sure what this is or where to find it?

Much thanks

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Herbus wrote:Hi folks. I'm trying to understand what the eligibility criteria is for the fully-unlimited plans. I am out of contract and if I'm very near being eligible for the new plan then I'll hang in there, otherwise I am considering a next-best-thing by going to the Z/23NOTEL plan (unlimited off-peak)...

I see reference to "qualification criteria in the OP" but I am not sure what this is or where to find it?

Much thanks
Qualified = you are out of contract, have been with Exetel for over 12 months and have had a good payment and support history.

Herbus

Post by Herbus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 pm

ForumAdmin wrote:Qualified = you are out of contract, have been with Exetel for over 12 months and have had a good payment and support history.
Ah, thank you for the explanation. If that's the case, I seem to be qualified (Service Activation Date: 2008-03-28, Initial Contract End Date: 2009-03-28). Any ideas on why I can't see the new plan?

It's just I've been looking forward to the day Australians can get unlimited plans and it's hard to contain the excitement :D

Thanks

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 am

Herbus wrote:
ForumAdmin wrote:Qualified = you are out of contract, have been with Exetel for over 12 months and have had a good payment and support history.
Ah, thank you for the explanation. If that's the case, I seem to be qualified (Service Activation Date: 2008-03-28, Initial Contract End Date: 2009-03-28). Any ideas on why I can't see the new plan?

It's just I've been looking forward to the day Australians can get unlimited plans and it's hard to contain the excitement :D

Thanks
As your ICP only ended on 28/3/10 it would not be counted as complete by the automated systems that 'manage' the UF. Maybe it will 'show up' at the end of April.

Herbus

Post by Herbus » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 am

ForumAdmin wrote:Maybe it will 'show up' at the end of April.
Thanks again, I'll keep an eye on it...

Cerberus

Post by Cerberus » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 am

Hi all,
Back when we had the choice of choosing between three peak and off peak times, I chose 2am to 2pm for off peak. I have noticed that since I changed to an off peak plan unlimited plan last month my off peak is now back to 12am to 12 pm.

I was going to change to this new fully unlimited plan very soon so it is active by next month but I was wondering if I could go back to my 2am to 2pm off peak?

Cheers.

Old Flame

Post by Old Flame » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 am

Cerberus wrote:Hi all,
Back when we had the choice of choosing between three peak and off peak times, I chose 2am to 2pm for off peak. I have noticed that since I changed to an off peak plan unlimited plan last month my off peak is now back to 12am to 12 pm.

I was going to change to this new fully unlimited plan very soon so it is active by next month but I was wondering if I could go back to my 2am to 2pm off peak?

Cheers.
If you go fully unlimited, why would it matter when is peak and when is offpeak?

Cerberus

Post by Cerberus » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 am

lol, you're right :)

lesson for the kids, do not type while half asleep

fridgie

Post by fridgie » Mon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Just wondering if anyone can tell me why i cant get the unlimited offer.
Service Activation Date: 2006-11-14
Contract Period: 12 Months
Initial Contract End Date: 2007-11-14
In this time i have never faulted on any payment.

Affinity

Post by Affinity » Thu May 06, 2010 12:08 am

Is the offer meant to be available for those on Naked ADSL2 plans as well? I don't see the option in my Naked account.