Email notification when Exetel Email is about to expire

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)

Email notification when Exetel Email is about to expire

Postby Franpa on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Apparently Exetel Email accounts expire after 6 months of inactivity, it would be nice if I could receive a general email notification (to my non-Exetel email account) when the Exetel Email account/s is about to expire (say, 2 weeks advanced notice).

It'd also be handy if the contents of the email accounts aren't deleted for a period of time after the account was automatically deleted, to accomadate situations where the customer wasn't aware of the account being deleted and wants their account and data reinstated.
Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 3.6GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 24GB DDR3 1500MHZ RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Integrated Sound Card | Corsair AX760 Platinum Power Supply | Exetel ZTE H268 Modem
Franpa

Re: Email notification when Exetel Email is about to expire

Postby KavindaS on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Franpa wrote:Apparently Exetel Email accounts expire after 6 months of inactivity, it would be nice if I could receive a general email notification (to my non-Exetel email account) when the Exetel Email account/s is about to expire (say, 2 weeks advanced notice).

It'd also be handy if the contents of the email accounts aren't deleted for a period of time after the account was automatically deleted, to accomadate situations where the customer wasn't aware of the account being deleted and wants their account and data reinstated.

I will escalate this with our system administrators for their attention.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Return to Improvement & suggestions