Unsubscribe for Home Secure marketing

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
Brutal

Unsubscribe for Home Secure marketing

Post by Brutal » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:41 am

Hi,

Can we have an unsubscribe option for Home Secure... couldn't sign up a new service without getting the trial, that I didn't want... cancelled subscription already but the my account area has a dialog pop up every time I log in and now I am getting emails about it.

Don't want nor need it

Brutal

Re: Unsubscribe for Home Secure marketing

Post by Brutal » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:16 am

can we add ExeFix to that as well started getting emails about that now too.... with no unsubscribe function

Thilinat
Exetel Staff

Post by Thilinat » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Brutal wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:41 am
Hi,

Can we have an unsubscribe option for Home Secure... couldn't sign up a new service without getting the trial, that I didn't want... cancelled subscription already but the my account area has a dialog pop up every time I log in and now I am getting emails about it.

Don't want nor need it
Hi Brutal,
Thanks for your suggestions.
We highly value your feedback, suggestions, and letting us know how we are tracking as your feedbacks will help us to improve and provide you a better service in the future.
We have escalated this to the developers and hope they'll fix it soon.

tin

Post by tin » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:12 pm

The popups when opening the members page are really annoying... OK, do it once... But not every dang time.
The above post is copyright, may be edited at any time, and should not be taken internally. Any breach of these terms may result in legal action or a sore tummy.

KasunW
Exetel Staff

Post by KasunW » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:23 am

tin wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:12 pm
The popups when opening the members page are really annoying... OK, do it once... But not every dang time.
Hi Tin,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback on the following. As stated above this has been escalated towards the management to review.Exetel sincerely apologized for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter.