support hours

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
lkml

support hours

Post by lkml » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:32 pm

Hi,

I just have some problem with my adsl2+ connection, and I have to say that your service is so far so good. I can talk to your support staff for update without waiting for too long. However, like most people that need to go to work, any changes suggested by your support personnel cannot be tested until we go home. And if the suggestion or the fault cannot be fixed, then we have to wait for next day do the test the again without life support from you. Which could be very frustrating.

I understand that exetel's business model for supplying affordable ADSL is not having 24/7 live support but would suggest if you can consider extending your support hours to 7-8pm (or start from 6 am/ or both). I think this is achievable by Exetel with little or no cost penality and would help the users lot as we don't need to take hours off from our job and would get problem fix quicker.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:57 pm

Extending the support hours to beyond 5.30 pm is something that is continually being reviewed.

lkml

Post by lkml » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:35 pm

Thanks FA.

I think that if you can split your support team in half with one working from 9 to 5 and other half from 12 to 8. this should have little cost overhead to Exetel. ( I know some people even prefer not to work on traditional office hour)...

Hope to see this happen soon.