No e-mail address in Cerberus Helpdesk

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
ill_never_tell

No e-mail address in Cerberus Helpdesk

Post by ill_never_tell » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Hello, I'm trying to log a fault on advice from ForumAdmin in relation to the issue discussed at: http://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.ph ... 012#201003

I have logged into Cerberus Helpdesk successfully, but there is no e-mail address in the drop down menu when trying to open a ticket.

I've tried going through the process on the Add a New E-Mail Address page but as soon as I hit submit I get:
Currently Not Logged In
A feature on this page may require that you log in to the Support Center. To log in, please enter your login details in the box to the left.
Logging in again straight away doesn't seem to get rid of this message. Using any link after logging in straight away brings the message back up. Its like once the message appears, I'm permanently logged out.

Closing down the browser and clearing cache fixes the login problem, but as soon as the submit button is pressed, its back to "Currently Not Logged In"...

Please help!
Thanks

ForumAdmin

Re: No e-mail address in Cerberus Helpdesk

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:43 pm

[quote="ill_never_tell"

Closing down the browser and clearing cache fixes the login problem, but as soon as the submit button is pressed, its back to "Currently Not Logged In"...

Please help!
Thanks[/quote]

I've asked a sysadmin to respond.

Martin V
Exetel Staff

Post by Martin V » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Could you PM your number to me.
Martin
eXeTeL Support