did not receive a single email so far since application

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
amnew

did not receive a single email so far since application

Post by amnew » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 am

Hi

I have applied for ADSL2 incl phone service on 14 jun but have not received 1 single email so far. I thought I may have givien a misspelt email address and have called the 1300 number several times to give the correct email address but have still not received anything. I have just sent an email to residentialsupport and also provisioning as I do not know what to do. Just talked to my friend who told me to try your forum.

Please help me and let me know what to do to get all the missed past emails as I understand from the application status on your site line activation is just 2 days away. Thank you

IanS

Re: did not receive a single email so far since application

Post by IanS » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi amnew,

Have you checked your application status?

http://www.exetel.com.au/a_application_status_adsl2.php

Something should be displayed if the application was received. If nothing comes up for your phone #, apply again

Ian

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 am

amnew wrote:Hi

I have applied for ADSL2 incl phone service on 14 jun but have not received 1 single email so far. I thought I may have givien a misspelt email address and have called the 1300 number several times to give the correct email address but have still not received anything. I have just sent an email to residentialsupport and also provisioning as I do not know what to do. Just talked to my friend who told me to try your forum.

Please help me and let me know what to do to get all the missed past emails as I understand from the application status on your site line activation is just 2 days away. Thank you
Please send an email containing your full FNN to:

paulp@exetel.com.au

explaining your problem.

amnew

Post by amnew » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 am

Thank you. I have checked the application status as mentioned and it's there. Also provisioning has sent me a detailed email of information.

Thanks again.

missmileydiva

Post by missmileydiva » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 am

received 1 email confirming receipt of my application thats it. had to phone/email exetel for progress but still no luck -it HIGHLY LOOKS LIKE I WILL NOT BE USING EXETEL AND GOING ELSEWHERE. :evil: