Customer Service

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
missmileydiva

Customer Service

Post by missmileydiva » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Ok here goes. I emailed provisioning to find out when my card would be deducted and when my application would be completed. Instead of receiving a clear easy to understand answer to my question, I have appeared to get excels automated email garbage again, with still no word on when my application would be completed and when my sim would be posted out. Hello??? WHERE'S THE CUSTOMER SERVICE??? I AM A NEW CUSTOMER.

I am so tired of the automated dribble drabble emails that I get from exetels customer service department. It would be nice and easy 4 me too just to get a proper answer to my orginal question!!!

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Customer Service

Post by Dazzled » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Reply to the auto generated email (so the header is preserved) and ask the question again. A human will answer next time.

missmileydiva

Post by missmileydiva » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:10 pm

I have tried but keep getting the same response.looks like the only way is to keep on trying.

paulp
Exetel Staff

Post by paulp » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:41 am

Hello,

can you PM me your details and exactly what has lapsed here so I can investigate and determine cause.