New Plans suggestion, ADSL/Wireless combos

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
Alfred

New Plans suggestion, ADSL/Wireless combos

Post by Alfred » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 pm

This might have been suggested before.
Ever thought of creating new combo plans, which would tie in wireless access into existing ADSL plans.
So let's say for an additional $5,- ~ $8,- Dollars (not including hardware), you are given access to the Network via Wireless as well.
this would then be charged at 50cents to $1,- per 100 MB.

This would give Users like me the opportunity to check their e-mails/Forums/Websites while travelling.
Most of us would be occasional Users that go away for the weekend..to events....away for work here and there.
$5,- ~ $8,- doesn't break the bank, even if just used a dozen times a year, but adds convenience.
It would increase your profits without impacting your bandwidth noticeable.

James
Exetel Staff

Re: New Plans suggestion, ADSL/Wireless combos

Post by James » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 pm

You can already do that, just log into your account and order a 3G stick.

vbap

Re: New Plans suggestion, ADSL/Wireless combos

Post by vbap » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Yes, I have been doing this for several months now, using the HSPA access as a failover for my Naked ADSL connection.

Using the HSPA WI A plan, you pay $5 access and 1.5c per MB (effectively $1.50 per 100MB, but so far haven't used that much). If I wantedneeded to, I could take the 3G stick when I travel for portable acess, but so far I haven't needed/wanted to...

It's all linked to the one account, so only one invoice.