Mobile cap plans

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
Spectator

Mobile cap plans

Post by Spectator » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi

In regards to your mobile cap plans, these are all very good value but I don't see the point of offering as a bundle as you effectively get the same discount without contract by ordering separately. Also, the cap 19 and cap 14 plans are effectively the same price once you take into account the ADSL discounts. If anything, I think there is room for a plan between the cap 19 and cap 35 plans.

Has/is exetel considering offering 'data packs' for these plans?

EromalR
Exetel Staff

Re: Mobile cap plans

Post by EromalR » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 pm

When you order the CAP plans separately, you pay a $20 fee as setup where as when you get the CAP as a bundled service along with ADSL, you do not bear that cost.

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 am

EromalR wrote:When you order the CAP plans separately, you pay a $20 fee as setup where as when you get the CAP as a bundled service along with ADSL, you do not bear that cost.
Interesting - can you clarify what setup charges would apply for a second CAPx plan for a customer who already has ADSL2 and a CAPx plan (I set that up when the options was first introduced) - would the $20 setup fee be waived for this second CAPx associated with the current ADSL2/CAPx commitment? Or is the $20 only waived for the first CAPx plan setup?

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Any chance of an answer on the question in the post above?

ExetelVoice
Exetel Staff

Post by ExetelVoice » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Interesting - can you clarify what setup charges would apply for a second CAPx plan for a customer who already has ADSL2 and a CAPx plan (I set that up when the options was first introduced) - would the $20 setup fee be waived for this second CAPx associated with the current ADSL2/CAPx commitment? Or is the $20 only waived for the first CAPx plan setup?
The activation is payable on any additional associated CAPs.

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

ExetelVoice wrote:The activation is payable on any additional associated CAPs
Thanks
Don't worry you can't put me off that easily :D
I'm still going to order another CAP19 plan - they're too good to pass up :D