Additional Plans

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
ForumAdmin

Re: Additional Plans

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue May 24, 2011 9:31 pm

As far as I'm aware all plans will be available on the user facilities before the end of May....most are there now.

We always check feed back from current customers before putting new plans on the user facilities....as you might have noticed several adjustments have been made over the past two weeks.

Disambiguate

Post by Disambiguate » Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

I have some new plans available on my members section but they seem incorrect or something.

It shows a monthly line rental charge. Is that correct? Im already with Telstra so why is there a monthly charge?

Also my last contract ended a very long time ago. Should there be a $40 fee to move to these new plans? Doesn't seem fair.

For the record im on an 8mbps connection at the moment (the old unlimited ones) and want to move to T8-120 or 220. Shouldn't it be doable without a $40 fee?

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri May 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Disambiguate wrote:I have some new plans available on my members section but they seem incorrect or something.

It shows a monthly line rental charge. Is that correct? Im already with Telstra so why is there a monthly charge?

Also my last contract ended a very long time ago. Should there be a $40 fee to move to these new plans? Doesn't seem fair.

For the record im on an 8mbps connection at the moment (the old unlimited ones) and want to move to T8-120 or 220. Shouldn't it be doable without a $40 fee?
There is no requirement for you to include a telephone line rental - there is an option if you wish to take it.

The only reason that you/anyone should move from any current plan is that one of the new plans is at a lower monthly charge. This is only made possible by the carrier giving Exetel more favourable terms for a 'new' customer which is defined as a customer who enters in to a new contract.

If these new plans are not more financially favourable to you (including the plan change fee) then there is no need for you to move to them....stay on your current plan.