AAPT ADSL2 service update request

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
PaulT

AAPT ADSL2 service update request

Post by PaulT » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:49 pm

In the July Newsletter, customers were told:
AAPT Customers

For various reasons we have decided not to offer residential AAPT
ADSL2 services to new customers from June 1st 2011. We will continue
to provide residential AAPT ADSL2+ services to current users until
June 30th 2012.
However new AAPT plans have appeared on the website. Can we have an update perhaps in the next customer newsletter?

Makes my move to Telstra based ADSL a little premature. :)

Thanks.

PiyumiK
Exetel Staff

Re: AAPT ADSL2 service update request

Post by PiyumiK » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 am

Hi PaulT,

A lot has happened since we released our July newsletter and obviously as you have noticed AAPT plans are back on the website due to customer demand. Some of our existing customers can use their members facilities to apply for these AAPT plans as well.
I am not quite sure we would input information in the newsletter about the AAPT plans as they are just there as an alternative to the Telstra plans.

If you would like assistance in signing up to one of the AAPT plans, please provide me with your contact details and I will get one of our friendly sales representatives to contact you and assist you in ordering an AAPT service. The plan won’t take effect till the next billing cycle which is 1st of October 2011, hence it is best to put in a plan change request a week prior to the billing date.

If there is anything else I can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Regards,
Piyumi.