Details of old plans

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
Mort

Details of old plans

Post by Mort » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Greetings,

I'm currently on an OCV200 plan and requested a plan change at the start of the month to an OF100 plan. It won't take effect until next month though.

I was then rethinking if I wanted to select a different plan instead, but it looks like the OF100 plans have already been replaced with new OPF plans.

Apart from the incredibly difficulty of trying to keep up with such constant plan changes, is there a place I can see the details of the "retired" plans? I have no information about what the OF100 plan actually is anymore.

Can there please be a place where the details of "retired" plans is made available for review by the people that still have them?

Also, why is the line rental of OPF plans $20, but the OP plans available on the "new signup" page only $10 and why don't I have an option to not have the 9000 included minutes like a new service is able to select?
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

EromalR
Exetel Staff

Re: Details of old plans

Post by EromalR » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Mort wrote:
Can there please be a place where the details of "retired" plans is made available for review by the people that still have them?

Also, why is the line rental of OPF plans $20, but the OP plans available on the "new signup" page only $10 and why don't I have an option to not have the 9000 included minutes like a new service is able to select?
1. Once the plan change is effected, the details of any retired plan will be made available in the members facility
2. OPF plans are with the 9000 included minutes, please take a look at the '#' sign provided, which explains the inclusions. For OP plans also the rental is $20. The $10 you see is the extra charge, which has to be paid in order to get the 9000 included minutes

Mort

Post by Mort » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 pm

But my point right now is that I can't see the details of the OF100 plan because it has already been retired, and if I have to wait until it's activated to see the details it's too late to change it.

If I go into my member facilities, the only choice of plans I have is the ones with the 9000 minutes included. It doesn't give me the option to choose a plan without those included minutes.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Mort wrote:But my point right now is that I can't see the details of the OF100 plan because it has already been retired, and if I have to wait until it's activated to see the details it's too late to change it.

If I go into my member facilities, the only choice of plans I have is the ones with the 9000 minutes included. It doesn't give me the option to choose a plan without those included minutes.
Hi Mort,

If you could send an email to residentialsales@exetel.com.au with the subject "Forum post -posting.php?mode=quote&f=24&p=299985" quoting your service number, we can send details of the plan that you've requested to move to.

Mort

Post by Mort » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Don't worry. I've decided to cancel the pending plan change for the moment. With the recent outage I've just had I've decided I don't want to commit to another 12month contract until I've had a chance to consider other plan options.