New ADSL2+ plans for existing customers

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: New ADSL2+ plans for existing customers

Post by angelos » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:44 am

Tazz wrote:
Tazz wrote:New plans look good, I could cut my monthly costs in half, but I have never had a phone with any one but Telstra, if I bundle the phone with Exetel what happens if I have line problems?
Won't Telstra still be the ones to come out and check stuff? or check their pits in the street etc? because they own the infrastructure.
Mmmm, no answer, oh well!

If I do change plans and my phone gets bundled, is the transfer just taken care of by Exetel'? or do I have to contact Telstra?
And, do I keep the same phone number?

Hi Tazz,

Apologies. Seems we have missed that query.

If any issues arise on the service we raise the case to the particular Wholesale Supplier who then raises it to the particular access provider and they will then check further on site.

If you change plans and the phone gets bundled the churn is taken care of by us and you will be sent an email to confirm that the phone line has been taken over. You will however need to contact the old provider to confirm the completion of the churn when you receive this email.

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:24 pm

angelos wrote:
Tazz wrote:
Tazz wrote:New plans look good, I could cut my monthly costs in half, but I have never had a phone with any one but Telstra, if I bundle the phone with Exetel what happens if I have line problems?
Won't Telstra still be the ones to come out and check stuff? or check their pits in the street etc? because they own the infrastructure.
Mmmm, no answer, oh well!

If I do change plans and my phone gets bundled, is the transfer just taken care of by Exetel'? or do I have to contact Telstra?
And, do I keep the same phone number?

Hi Tazz,

Apologies. Seems we have missed that query.

If any issues arise on the service we raise the case to the particular Wholesale Supplier who then raises it to the particular access provider and they will then check further on site.

If you change plans and the phone gets bundled the churn is taken care of by us and you will be sent an email to confirm that the phone line has been taken over. You will however need to contact the old provider to confirm the completion of the churn when you receive this email.
Thanks for your help, new plans are definitely worth jumping on,my plan change request has been made.

Mementh

Post by Mementh » Thu May 01, 2014 7:14 pm

I noticed the new 100GB adsl plan and it looks good. Is the 100GB peek and off peek or is it just 100GB for both(as in basically 50GB peek and off peek)? As it doesnt say anything about peek or off peek.
Attachments
NewPlan.jpg
NewPlan.jpg (24.18 KiB) Viewed 11928 times

Tiop

Post by Tiop » Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 pm

^^^ i think it is anytime downloads as that is what is advertised on the main adsl/adsl2 page

bout time for a change, bit disappointed been hanging on paying a premium for average speed and download limit for over 12months and yet you still want a transfer fee, considering the hundreds of dollars spent paying the extra fee's.

an Sealgair

Post by an Sealgair » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:06 pm

I'd just like to say that I'm in heaven on the 100GB plan (not literally). Thanks for finally coming to the party :D