BILLING ISSUES

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
cesymon

BILLING ISSUES

Post by cesymon » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Since the 1st of February I have exchanged numerous e-mails and telephone conversations with Exetel relating to the way my VOIP charges are showing on my account. I'm still waiting for Exetel to get it right. I have the $5.00 plan which gives me the first 60 calls per month at nil then the balance at 10 cents per call ( of course mobile, 1300 etc. are additional costs). It is now the 17th of February and still it is not correct. It makes me wonder if I have come to the right ISP as it has never happened with previous ISP whom I was with for over 8 years. I'm sick and tired of being given the same answer. (It will be fixed by midnight). Well midnight has come and gone 12 days ago and still it's the same. I'm being shown that I owe over $8.00 which includes calls that should appear on my next billing cycle as FREE.
What does Exetel do? They send me an e-mail stating they are 10 years old. Big Deal!!!! Get my VOIP account right.
Chris Symmonds

Thushari
Exetel Staff

Re: BILLING ISSUES

Post by Thushari » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 pm

cesymon wrote:Since the 1st of February I have exchanged numerous e-mails and telephone conversations with Exetel relating to the way my VOIP charges are showing on my account. I'm still waiting for Exetel to get it right. I have the $5.00 plan which gives me the first 60 calls per month at nil then the balance at 10 cents per call ( of course mobile, 1300 etc. are additional costs). It is now the 17th of February and still it is not correct. It makes me wonder if I have come to the right ISP as it has never happened with previous ISP whom I was with for over 8 years. I'm sick and tired of being given the same answer. (It will be fixed by midnight). Well midnight has come and gone 12 days ago and still it's the same. I'm being shown that I owe over $8.00 which includes calls that should appear on my next billing cycle as FREE.
What does Exetel do? They send me an e-mail stating they are 10 years old. Big Deal!!!! Get my VOIP account right.
Chris Symmonds
Our sincere apologizes as we have missed this forum post. Nevertheless the above highlight issue has already been fixed and informed to you via email reference 7568719.