Paid/Unpaid feature?

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
jasonmitchell

Paid/Unpaid feature?

Post by jasonmitchell » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:29 pm

I don't know if this is the correct forum to place in, if not then please correct this topic in the right place and thanks in advance.

Well, I would like to see the "Unpaid" and "Paid" feature for invoices. Recently I churned over from Telstra to Exetel, and am Loving the exetel service so far, when I log in the member facilities, and view the invoices there, 18th March was the recent invoice but how do i know if it been Paid or not. It would be useful if it show it been paid, or still marked as unpaid in the status column or so.

Something like this from the company I work with;

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: Paid/Unpaid feature?

Post by angelos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 am

The invoices are usually shown in the myexetel dashboard when the payment has been completed.

If you check your invoices now you will be able to notice that your monthly charge would have been taken now.

If the payment fails another invoice opens up which will state that the payment has failed.

That is generally how the invoices show up because the charges are taken on a particular billing date and the due date is always the same for a specific service.