Iphone "My Exetel" app

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
vv4yn0

Iphone "My Exetel" app

Post by vv4yn0 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:35 pm

As a user with multiple personal and business accounts/services it would be great if I could add multiple accounts to the app so I could quickly switch between them. Currently you can only work with one account at a time and it is tedious to log in and out to switch accounts.
Is there any chance of multiple account capabilities in the future?
Cheers,
Wayne

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: Iphone "My Exetel" app

Post by stevecJ » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:39 pm

vv4yn0 wrote:As a user with multiple personal and business accounts/services it would be great if I could add multiple accounts to the app so I could quickly switch between them. Currently you can only work with one account at a time and it is tedious to log in and out to switch accounts.
Is there any chance of multiple account capabilities in the future?
Cheers,
Wayne
Hi Wayne,

I will further check on this and get back to you soon.

Cheers,
Steve
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

DaveBen

Post by DaveBen » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:40 am

I have downloaded to my phone but I can't seem to be able to log I - message of unknown user or password. I enter my home account user name with the nsw.exetel.com.au extension with the correct password bu always fails with the error message.

What am I doing wrong
D

angelos
Exetel Staff

Post by angelos » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:39 am

DaveBen wrote:I have downloaded to my phone but I can't seem to be able to log I - message of unknown user or password. I enter my home account user name with the nsw.exetel.com.au extension with the correct password bu always fails with the error message.

What am I doing wrong
D
As advised on viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41678&p=316170#p316170

However, if you are unable to log in, please PM me your service number and I will be able to send you the correct log in credentials to check.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Post by angelos » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:47 am

PM received...

I tested this in the app and it worked fine. Are you sure you are entering the details correctly?