Unplanned Outage information

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
u9026a

Unplanned Outage information

Post by u9026a » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:12 pm

This morning I rang support to try to find out what was going on re the inability to get any Internet connection (unplanned outage NSW). Obviously dozens of other people were also trying to get through as I was 21st in the queue. Obviously I didn't wait.

Although there was a brief message saying that there was indeed an "unplanned outage", a bit more info would have been welcome, especially as this had been going on all night, given that we couldn't access this forum. Just an idea, but the more info you give us the better.

Thanks

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Re: Unplanned Outage information

Post by ShaminG » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:25 pm

u9026a wrote:This morning I rang support to try to find out what was going on re the inability to get any Internet connection (unplanned outage NSW). Obviously dozens of other people were also trying to get through as I was 21st in the queue. Obviously I didn't wait.

Although there was a brief message saying that there was indeed an "unplanned outage", a bit more info would have been welcome, especially as this had been going on all night, given that we couldn't access this forum. Just an idea, but the more info you give us the better.

Thanks
On certain situations we can provide comprehensive information. However, on this particular incident affected services were all over NSW and we couldn't specify any other information.

We appreciate your feedback :)