NBN Hardware with VOIP list

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
Post Reply
User avatar
Reagle
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Barrack Heights

NBN Hardware with VOIP list

Post by Reagle » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:58 am

Put an NBN Hardware with VOIP list on the website somewhere
Using: Netcomm NF10WV + TP-Link Archer C2

User avatar
Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin
Posts: 5997
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN Hardware with VOIP list

Post by Dazzled » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:59 pm

What type of NBN connection do you have in mind? Do you mean hardware (modem or router) with integral VoIP? These are getting fewer. Any ATA will do the job. There are also VoIP phones with built-in ATA.

Exetel did have a hardware sale page.

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN Hardware with VOIP list

Post by KavindaS » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Reagle wrote:Put an NBN Hardware with VOIP list on the website somewhere
It will show up during the application process only, specific to the selected plan/service.

User avatar
Reagle
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Barrack Heights

Re: NBN Hardware with VOIP list

Post by Reagle » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:49 am

KavindaS wrote:
Reagle wrote:Put an NBN Hardware with VOIP list on the website somewhere
It will show up during the application process only, specific to the selected plan/service.
I understand this but I believe that not all appropriate hardware is shown.
Using: Netcomm NF10WV + TP-Link Archer C2

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2017
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN Hardware with VOIP list

Post by KavindaS » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Reagle wrote:
KavindaS wrote:
Reagle wrote:Put an NBN Hardware with VOIP list on the website somewhere
It will show up during the application process only, specific to the selected plan/service.
I understand this but I believe that not all appropriate hardware is shown.
Yes, for the whole list you have to check with our Sales department as the hardware store is not listed in our website.

User avatar
Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin
Posts: 1808
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:33 am
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN Hardware with VOIP list

Post by Gidget » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Why can't the hardware list be made accessible through the User Facilities for existing customers and so they can order without having to ring up?
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

Mandy
Exetel Staff
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 5:15 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: NBN Hardware with VOIP list

Post by Mandy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:55 am

Hi

Currently the Members Facility is in the process of being revamped, due to this, a list of the new modems being offered are yet to be updated, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards
Mandy

Post Reply