A couple of strange things

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
geoffyboy

A couple of strange things

Post by geoffyboy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi.
I have a couple of things that you guys may want to have a look at.

Today I "tried" to sign my parents up to a 18 month nbn plan with the $10 Voip bundle online.
As they are already with exetel for their home phone and adsl I logged in and started the process online.
Where it all came unstuck was the part that asks if you would like to port your current phone number over to Voip.
I selected yes but there is no option to select exetel as you current phone provider. See a problem hey?

So im tipping anyone who tries to sign up online who already have a home phone with exetel will have dramas.

Also when we got the email with all the terms and critical information statements, The exefone (Voip) one is incorrect.

On that it shows calls to mobiles charged at 20cents per minute on the $10 plan.

But on the nbn page of exetel calls to mobiles are included in the unlimited calls.

I would suggest not sending that with the email if it is not the correct information.
I did ring the accounts people and asked the question and they just said the $10 deal that we have signed up to is a special. I said well why bother sending information to a different deal? and maybe they should have one for the special deal.. The response was " That is the normal plans on offer" Not the plan we have signed up to....

Anyway. just a couple of things to have a think about that may make customers lives a little easier.

Cheers.
Geoff

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: A couple of strange things

Post by nicoler » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:00 pm

geoffyboy wrote:Hi.
I have a couple of things that you guys may want to have a look at.

Today I "tried" to sign my parents up to a 18 month nbn plan with the $10 Voip bundle online.
As they are already with exetel for their home phone and adsl I logged in and started the process online.
Where it all came unstuck was the part that asks if you would like to port your current phone number over to Voip.
I selected yes but there is no option to select exetel as you current phone provider. See a problem hey?

So im tipping anyone who tries to sign up online who already have a home phone with exetel will have dramas.

Also when we got the email with all the terms and critical information statements, The exefone (Voip) one is incorrect.

On that it shows calls to mobiles charged at 20cents per minute on the $10 plan.

But on the nbn page of exetel calls to mobiles are included in the unlimited calls.

I would suggest not sending that with the email if it is not the correct information.
I did ring the accounts people and asked the question and they just said the $10 deal that we have signed up to is a special. I said well why bother sending information to a different deal? and maybe they should have one for the special deal.. The response was " That is the normal plans on offer" Not the plan we have signed up to....

Anyway. just a couple of things to have a think about that may make customers lives a little easier.

Cheers.
Geoff
Hi Geoff,

Apologize for any inconvenience caused with regard to this. Thank you for your feedback, we will escalate your concerns to the management in order to rectify these issues. Could you kindly forward the email that you received to residentialsales@exetel.com.au in order to further investigate this.

Kind Regards
Nicole ( Team Leader Sales)

geoffyboy

Post by geoffyboy » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Cheers.
I just forwarded the email with the attached ExeFone CIS.
Cheers

Amila Fernando
Forum Admin

Post by Amila Fernando » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:24 pm

geoffyboy wrote:Cheers.
I just forwarded the email with the attached ExeFone CIS.
Cheers
Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your email. We will check this & get back to you shortly.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================