New MyExetel BUG - PSTN Call info not right & export not working

Help improve Exetel's services (a Suggestion Box is also available in your member facilities)
AndrewCottrell

New MyExetel BUG - PSTN Call info not right & export not working

Post by AndrewCottrell » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi,

As expected I finally found a bug that is affecting me on the new myexetel web site due to the IMHO lack of testing.

The PSTN details for phone calls overlap when selecting different months (overlap as in the same calls appear in two different billing cycles selected, which is wrong), which should not occur and I have also seen where the details for a month did not match when I did it again as after I changed to different months and went back to a month I had already selected and manually exported. I am using FF 78.0b2 today, but it looks like a backend data issue.

Another bug is that the export facility exports the following data as the CSV file:
Date,To,Destination,Duration,"Charge ($)"

As you can see there is no data exported!!!!

AndrewCottrell

Re: New MyExetel BUG - PSTN Call info not right & export not working

Post by AndrewCottrell » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Old Myexetel shows correct data and export is working, but how long will the old site still work for?

AndrewCottrell

Post by AndrewCottrell » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:56 am

Any ideas if this will be fixed?

nilushid
Admin

Post by nilushid » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:34 pm

AndrewCottrell wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:57 pm
Hi,

As expected I finally found a bug that is affecting me on the new myexetel web site due to the IMHO lack of testing.

The PSTN details for phone calls overlap when selecting different months (overlap as in the same calls appear in two different billing cycles selected, which is wrong), which should not occur and I have also seen where the details for a month did not match when I did it again as after I changed to different months and went back to a month I had already selected and manually exported. I am using FF 78.0b2 today, but it looks like a backend data issue.

Another bug is that the export facility exports the following data as the CSV file:
Date,To,Destination,Duration,"Charge ($)"

As you can see there is no data exported!!!!
Hi Andrew

Thank you for letting us know. This issue has been forwarded to our back end developers to check further and apply a fix. They are currently working on this but unfortunately, we have no exact time of restoration. We will get back to you as soon as we have new information from our developers.

We are extremely sorry about the inconvenience caused.

nilushid
Admin

Post by nilushid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Hi Andrew

Can you PM me your customer ID or the service number. Our developers need to these details to proceed with the testing.

Thanks