ZTE H268A Modem Firmware Upgrade

Modem setup, reviews and questions (All brands, including wireless modems)
Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin

ZTE H268A Modem Firmware Upgrade

Post by Gidget » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:00 pm

I suspect my ZTE Modem firmware was updated this morning, without forewarning, to V1.0.1_ETL.1T9 (the modem did a double boot when it was first switched on).

Unfortunately, as a result, the VoIP call log feature has disappeared. The call log was pretty minimal (only 10 entries before entries start dropping off, and no way to export it), nevertheless, I use it and make a copy of it every day (only way to record incoming calls) so if the new firmware has indeed removed the call log feature this is not satisfactory.

Can you please confirm whether a firmware upgrade did occur and, if so, what will be done about restoring the call log feature?

Thanks
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

nilushid
Admin

Re: ZTE H268A Modem Firmware Upgrade

Post by nilushid » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:50 am

Gidget wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:00 pm
I suspect my ZTE Modem firmware was updated this morning, without forewarning, to V1.0.1_ETL.1T9 (the modem did a double boot when it was first switched on).

Unfortunately, as a result, the VoIP call log feature has disappeared. The call log was pretty minimal (only 10 entries before entries start dropping off, and no way to export it), nevertheless, I use it and make a copy of it every day (only way to record incoming calls) so if the new firmware has indeed removed the call log feature this is not satisfactory.

Can you please confirm whether a firmware upgrade did occur and, if so, what will be done about restoring the call log feature?

Thanks
Hi

Yes, your modem currently on T9 firmware version. These firmware version been automatically pushed in to the customers modems. We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences caused.

We will check on the issue with the VoIP service and get back to you asap.

Thanks