How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Modem setup, reviews and questions (All brands, including wireless modems)
batbagz
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by batbagz » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:03 am

356765 is my customer number. Thanks

IsuruB
Exetel Staff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:18 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by IsuruB » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:57 pm

batbagz wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:03 am
356765 is my customer number. Thanks
Thanks for getting back to us. You should be able to see the latest firmware version installed now.
Please let us know if further assistance is required.

batbagz
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by batbagz » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:06 pm

Just check the version of my modem, it has already the latest version. Thanks guys!
Cheers. 👍

anzac75
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:19 am

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by anzac75 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:36 am

Recent H268A modems (released in January 2019) from the company are equipped with Software v1.0.1_ETL.1T6 where as mine is equipped with Software v1.0.1_ETL.1T2. How do I get the latest update for mine?

KavindaS
Exetel Staff
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by KavindaS » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:18 pm

anzac75 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:36 am
Recent H268A modems (released in January 2019) from the company are equipped with Software v1.0.1_ETL.1T6 where as mine is equipped with Software v1.0.1_ETL.1T2. How do I get the latest update for mine?
Welcome to the Exetel forum :) . PM me your service number / customer id and I will check and manually update the firmware.

AngusCS
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:23 am

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by AngusCS » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:41 am

I have recently started using my ZTE H268A and am on firmware V1.0.1_ETL.1T2.

Could you please push the latest update to my modem?
Great Scott, It'll end in tears!

KavindaS
Exetel Staff
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by KavindaS » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:03 pm

AngusCS wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:41 am
I have recently started using my ZTE H268A and am on firmware V1.0.1_ETL.1T2.

Could you please push the latest update to my modem?
Have received your PM with the service details. You have requested to update the firmware to the T7 version. However, I have updated to the latest T9 and therefore, please power reboot the modem. Ticket reference number is 16790913.

carl82
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:58 pm
Contact:

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by carl82 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:16 pm

Hi, i would also like to upgrade to the latest firmware available for my device.
what details do you require from me please?

sincerely

KavindaS
Exetel Staff
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by KavindaS » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:26 am

carl82 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:16 pm
Hi, i would also like to upgrade to the latest firmware available for my device.
what details do you require from me please?

sincerely
I have found the service details of you. We will try to update the firmware and send you the confirmation via the ticket reference 16748510.

carl82
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:58 pm
Contact:

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by carl82 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:21 am

Hi, thankyou for your assistance and time this morning. i can confirm the update was successful.

current :

Device Type H268A
Device Serial No. ZTEEG8NJBQ04964
Hardware Version V1.0.0
Software Version V1.0.1_ETL.1T9
Boot Version V1.0.0

sincerely

simkn@hotmail.com
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:15 pm

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by simkn@hotmail.com » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:03 pm

pls help to update my firmware. account number is 415060

nashiruddin
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:39 am

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by nashiruddin » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 pm

please update my firmware. account number 0201426178.

KavindaS
Exetel Staff
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by KavindaS » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:48 pm

simkn@hotmail.com wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:03 pm
pls help to update my firmware. account number is 415060
I have attended to this and updated the modem firmware to the latest. Please have your modem reboot from your side. Ticket reference number 16991911.

KavindaS
Exetel Staff
Posts: 2715
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by KavindaS » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:55 pm

nashiruddin wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 pm
please update my firmware. account number 0201426178.
This has been attended too and updated the modem firmware to the latest. Please have your modem reboot from your side. Ticket reference number 16991961.

simkn@hotmail.com
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:15 pm

Re: How to get update for ZTE H268A?

Post by simkn@hotmail.com » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:04 pm

updated. Thanks

Post Reply