New wave of spams

Malware detection, cleaning and prevention

New wave of spams

Postby andrewpontes on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi There,

Between yesterday, 01/04/2013, and today I have been flooded with weight loss spams. I am wondering if Exetel can have a look at those emails and adjust its anti-spam accordingly.

Another question, is the spam@exetel.com.au still active ? Email is bouncing back when I try to forward the spam emails to this address.

Thanks,
andrewpontes

Re: New wave of spams

Postby stevecJ on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:07 pm

andrewpontes wrote:Hi There,

Between yesterday, 01/04/2013, and today I have been flooded with weight loss spams. I am wondering if Exetel can have a look at those emails and adjust its anti-spam accordingly.

Another question, is the spam@exetel.com.au still active ? Email is bouncing back when I try to forward the spam emails to this address.

Thanks,

Hi,

The only way to train the spam filter is by forwarding the spam email to 'spam@exetel.com.au' as we do not have any control over the spam emails.

If you are unable to forward the spam emails, please send us the bounce back email to 'residentialsupport@exetel.com.au' for further investigations.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================
stevecJ
Forum Admin

Return to Virus / spam / spyware issues