www.exetel.com.au took too long to respond.

Connection issues, drop outs or speed related faults for ADSL and ADSL2+ services
Zebee

Post by Zebee » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:53 pm

my 14days long dreadful connection problem has been mostly fixed. Mostly because a lot of sites I could more or less get to even with connection resetting once per minute I can't get to now.

but when this happens

This site can’t be reached

You know it is time to complain.... but as I can't get to the exetel site and the phone wait time is 50 minutes I complain here

HimaJ
Exetel Staff

Re: www.exetel.com.au took too long to respond.

Post by HimaJ » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:40 pm

Apologies for the long respond time.

Please be advised that we have updated our wholesale supplier regarding your service issue with the highest priority.

Fault reference number : 15447437

Once we received a feedback from the wholesale supplier we will update you via this email thread.

Exetel apologies for the inconvenience may have caused by this.

Zebee

Post by Zebee » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:18 pm

20 days of useless Exetel ADSL and counting..

Was OK for a while where OK is "sometimes it stays up for a couple of hours".

Today I had to stay home for the Optus Tech who never contacted me. Same as last week.

And same as last week after the tech fails to show (but presumably did something or other) this happens:

This site can’t be reached www.exetel.com.au took too long to respond.

Today I got a "you can now get Extel NBN!!!!!!!" email. I am sure you can all imagine my reaction.

Zebee

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Post by nilushid » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Zebee wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:18 pm
20 days of useless Exetel ADSL and counting..

Was OK for a while where OK is "sometimes it stays up for a couple of hours".

Today I had to stay home for the Optus Tech who never contacted me. Same as last week.

And same as last week after the tech fails to show (but presumably did something or other) this happens:

This site can’t be reached www.exetel.com.au took too long to respond.

Today I got a "you can now get Extel NBN!!!!!!!" email. I am sure you can all imagine my reaction.

Zebee
We are extremely sorry about the inconveniences caused to you. We have escalated the issue to the Supplier Management and informed them about the current status of the connection and also request to fast track the process. We are hoping to hear from them soon. We will get back to you as soon as we have an update from the supplier. Therefore, Kindly wait for an update.